Sign in to follow this  
celcius

Blue screen and Malwarebytes out of work

Got several Bluescreens and wanted to scan for virus.

But when I> would start up malwarebytes it,s was not running and only the free Version was on my screen.

I then entered mi id and key but got error code 404 - my key and id was not accepted.

I think theese Blue screens and error code have something to do With each others, and the same With the error code - can not use malwarebytes and can,t update.

Hi Celcius & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have requested to move this topic to the BSOD Section of the forum. We should probably analyze the BSOD before saying anything. **Generally speaking** , 404 means that the server was not reachable. Maybe your internet is not working correctly?

Also, kindly follow the below instructions and upload the ZIP File along with your next post so that the dump files could be analyzed -

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/170037-blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Let us know in case of any problems ^_^

-Pranav

Hi

Can use this page, and have downloaded several other malware programs without problems just now.

Will take a scan With some of them, and see if there is something wrong, but I see that others have the same problem With error code 404

Run the tool blueelvis linked in his post and attach the collection zip, please.