Behind a Watchguard Firewall

Hello all,

I just picked up a new client that uses a Watchguard for their business firewall.

There is Malwarebytes on several of their machines and each time we try to do an update, Malwarebytes states:

Unable to Access Update Server

With Watchguard I added *.malwarebytes.org as an exception and it now downloads the daily updates but I cannot get to do the program updates for Malwarebytes.

Is there another website or IP address from Malwarebytes that I need to add to the Watchguard to get the program updates.

This happens to all computers behind the Watchguard.

Thank you,

Kelly W.

It would probably be best to contact business support HERE if you continue to have issues with this business. Since they are using this in a business they should have a support contract.

Also since this is a business I assume they are using version 1.75 as that's the latest version for business. Version 2.x is not for use in a business and would be against MBAM EULA.

In short to answer your question below is the site that is needed to be added....

data-cdn.mbamupdates.com