Unable to scan all drives...Drives invisible/disappeared

Hi, I am unable to scan external and all internal drives, as they have disappeared from the dialogue for the Custom Scan. I see only C:, an SSD (D:), and the CD-Rom drive (E:).

Why would they have disappeared and how do I get them back to scan them?

Also, recently I was unable to start Malware bytes from the system tray, and had to use  the start menu.  Double clicking on the tray icon did nothing. It now seems to be working in that respect again, however.

post-176109-0-70586600-1435948493_thumb.

Hello Jkeel:

• Please read the topic Diagnostic Logs and then individually ATTACH the 3 requested logs in your next reply to this thread only.
  • The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually ATTACHED from your desktop are CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Zip or Copy and Paste them into a reply. Please do not alter, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured for this forum.

Thank You.

A little hint here. Sometimes Windows will lose the drive letter for usb and esata hard drives, connected or not, so they will not show.

It used to drive me crazy until learned about it. Now I look in Computer Management if they don't show.

Other programs including My computer, and Norton Antivirus recognized the drives.

As far as the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, I'm a little leery of downloading programs that come from obscure sources without much background info.  I did perform the malwarebytes check and tested it (see attached). However, after uninstalling and reinstalling malwayre bytes, I can start it up from the system tray and all the drives are now recognized.

CheckResults.txt

I just mentioned that because missing drives are a known issue that Windows loses them. Windows XP,7, 8 and 8.1 have done the same with different mother boards and what ever types of installs were done. External eSATA and usb 2 & 3 have happened to me.

Now I expect it to happen.