[SOLVED] Conflict with EMET (was Internet Explorer IE11 An exploit code has been blocked)

• Staff

Thanks for the logs Grutte.

Can you please do the following to try to determine if a plugin is conflicting with MBAE?:

1- Stop MBAE by right-clicking on the system tray icon and choosing Stop Protection

2- Open IE -> Internet options -> Programs -> Manage add-ons and disable 1 add-on.

3- Close IE, start MBAE and start IE.

4- Repeat steps 1-3 until either all add-ons are disabled or IE starts working again.

Please let us know your findings.

I have Teamviewer. In the meanwhile i executed ComboFix and a tmp folder was deleted. Afther that:

- deactivated MBAE

- started IE11

- activated MBAE

Now, that's new, there is a message dat IE11 stopped working and 'windows' is looking for a solution

attached log ComboFix

I executed al the rootkit finders etc, nothing is found (Tddskiller, GMER, etc)

ComboFix.txt

• Staff

Also in the meantime please try the following workaround:

From MBAE GUI -> Settings -> Advanced settings -> OS Bypass Protection -> Uncheck CALL ROP (32 & 64) for Browsers -> Click Apply

Restart your IE to see if the problem continues.

• Staff

Can you confirm that the problem continues with all the add-ons disabled?

Also we gave a known issue with the Avast Behavior Blocker. Try disabling Avast completely (or just its behavior blocker) to see if the problem persists.