Make MBAM Recovery DVDs and Partitions

tjpc3

I think you guys should make a rescue or recovery CD based on malwarebytes products. For use in non-bootable computers. Also something that adds an entry to the "Windows didn't shutdown correctly should you like to: goto safemode, safe mod with networking, blah blah blah" and add an entry saying something such as Malwarebytes Recovery Tool" or "Run a Malwarebytes Scan". I think this would be great for people who have friends and family who aren't so good with computers and get viruses often.

Anyone Like this idea?

Not that I'm against that idea, but you know that there's already other Antivirus products who offer such Live Rescue CD? Thought HitmanPro offer something along these lines (HitmanPro.KickStart), but it's not a Live CD. Malwarebytes Blog even have an article explaining how to get rid of a Ransomware while using the Kaspersky Rescue's CD.

https://blog.malwarebytes.org/intelligence/2012/12/ransomware/