I am getting the above error code "SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code:2"...I am realizing that the Malwarebytes is not scanning or working...I have turned off the computer and turned it back on and it still is not working...I need personal help here as I am not understanding what I need to have removed from my computer or keep....I have the premium version of Malwarebytes and I was told that I did not need an antivirus program because malware causes most problems, not viruses...I need help!! Can anyone help me?

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

1. Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs
  3. NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thank You