Kyle124

Are these legit MBAM keys?

Hi:

Malwarebytes staff have been notified, so that they can investigate.

Thanks for reporting,

Thanks, yeah its looks fishy and G2A is a website known to sell cracked or fake keys of games and so on. Keep me updated on this thread, if they are ''legit'' and approved keys I would love to buy some but I dont want to give money to some malicious people abusing this software for their own benefit!

In the future if you want, you can report these product key to a Staff member directly and they'll notify the appropriate people. Maybe daledoc could be that person if he doesn't mind :) This is what I do with another member.

Hi:

@Aura:

As a forum newcomer, Kyle124 might not know which staff member to report this to.

It has been escalated to the staff.

I'm certain someone will look into it soon enough.

@Kyle124:

I would suggest NOT purchasing anything -- games, software licenses -- from that site until more research can be done. Generally deals that sound too good to be true are exactly that.

Thanks to you both.

P.S. I am neither "staff" nor a "he". :D

I know you aren't a Staff, but since you seem to know what to do in such situations, I guess I'm not wrong in calling you a "resource member" on these forums :P

using the address and adding "malware" when exercising google-fu it seems that a whole lot of people are asking the same basic question(s) .

WOT and trafficlight give the thumbs up as do several "testimonials" and research by others ... however ...

i seen a reference to malwarebytes premium global license for a little over a buck a year ...

i would question the validity of such an offer .

We are aware and have something in the works to manage this.

Lol please sue them, they are making money literally ripping you guys off on your own product, pretty sure thats illegal.

Someone has to pay legal bills, and if the company is off-shore, you may not be able to collect a penny even if you win.