cant delete malware it set itself as a device administrator

I have a samsung galaxy tablet and a phone booster was downloaded somehow and now i cant get rid of it. I attached photoes showing everything malwarebytes scan came up with. The virus set itself as a device administrator and i cant turn it off or get into it, it keeps bringing up webpages everytime i click on something and popups all over, it wont let me download anything from google play. Everytime i select to turn it off kt turns itself back on again, i tried deleting it through the app manager but it wont let me delete it. Everytime i type it brings a webpage for icelotto up. Please help i dont know what to do anymore.

post-187643-0-39420600-1431761793_thumb.

post-187643-0-43269500-1431761816_thumb.

post-187643-0-61891400-1431761831_thumb.

Hi Heccuba1616,

The best thing to do is get the device into Safe Mode to uninstall and/or deactivate from Device Admin list.

Because of various Android updates and different device/carrier variants there are two common methods they could try. If they don’t, they'll have to look up how to do it on their particular device.

Jellybean, Android 4.1 and up
   Power Button
   Long press Power Off on screen
  Press ‘OK’ to reboot to Safe Mode

Prior to Jellybean or above steps do not work.
  Power button
  Press ‘Power Off’ or ‘Restart’
  Restart if powered off
  Hold ‘Volume down’ button while booting up.

Once in Safe Mode
  Navigate to Device Administrators before uninstalling. 
  Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> uncheck Malware app -> Deactivate

Navigate to Settings -> Apps locate app uninstall or uninstall with long press from App tray
  Restart device

Regards,

-Armando