Cannot delete files in quarantine

I'm using version 1.75 and MMS notified me of a detected threat which was put in client's quarantine.  When I log into client computer, I do see 2 files in quarantine; however, I am unable to delete them.  No error message.  "Delete" and "Delete All" buttons are clickable (not greyed out).  But files remain in quarantine despite repeated clicks of "Delete" and "Delete All" buttons.

Thanks.

...i...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2015 at 8:50 AM, imbisibol said:

I'm using version 1.75 and MMS notified me of a detected threat which was put in client's quarantine.  When I log into client computer, I do see 2 files in quarantine; however, I am unable to delete them.  No error message.  "Delete" and "Delete All" buttons are clickable (not greyed out).  But files remain in quarantine despite repeated clicks of "Delete" and "Delete All" buttons.

The quarantine cannot be deleted on the endpoints from the console. It is actually our recommendation to not delete the quarantine in case a detection turns out to be a false positive. The items sent to quarantine are stripped of their extension and encrypted, leaving them no chance to run, the items are also not very large in size at all. If you wish to delete them still, you will need to do it via a script or locally on the machine.