Delaying Startup of MBAM Executables at Windows Boot-up

I am trying to troubleshoot a possible conflict between MBAM Premium and Norton Internet Security.  The Advanced Settings section of the online MBAM User Guide states the following for Delay Protection at startup for <x> seconds:

"There may be times when the startup of system services used by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware conflicts with services required by other applications at boot time. When this is the case, check this box. You will need to experiment with the specific delay setting necessary to compensate for the conflict. When required, this must be done on a case-by-case basis. The delay setting is adjustable from 15-180 seconds, in increments of 15 seconds."

I've increased this Delay Protection setting to 120 sec but this only seems to delay the enabling/disabling of the realtime Malware Protection and Malicious Website Protection features. According to Process Explorer, the startup time of MBAMService.exe and MBAMScheduler.exe still occur within a few seconds of the load time Norton's NIS.exe.

Is there any way to delay the loading of all MBAM executables at boot-up [e.g., changing the startup of MBAMService.exe from Automatic to Automatic (Delayed Start) in my Windows Services] without affecting the functionality of MBAM?

-------------
32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox 37.0.1 * NIS 2014 v. 21.7.0.11 * MBAM Premium 2.1.4
HP Pavilion dv6835ca, Intel Core2Duo T5550 @ 1.83 GHz, 3 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS