Sign in to follow this  
mountaintree16

Solitaire

Within the last few months or so, I have taken a liking to Solitaire. I play it on the computer, and I have also been taught how to play it by hand. Someone also explained to me a bit how to play spider solitaire. I bought a book off of Amazon recently that tells you how to play different types of Solitaire games, but I haven't taken a look at it yet.

I first learned how to play Solitaire as a kid when staying at my cousins house for about a week. She taught me how to play, and I remembered enjoying it. Years later, I remembered loving it but I hadn't played it in a long time, so I started playing on the computer.

Right now, I mainly play the regular, 1 card-at-a-time version. I used to think that the computer version was rigged and you could never win (lol) but I have managed to win on more than a few occasions. I have even gotten to the point where I can (mostly) tell when a hand is good or not and if I should re-deal or play the hand given (on the computer, anyway.)

Anyone else a big Solitaire fan? Favorite type? How long have you been playing?

Ha! I suck at solitaire. Take way to long. I'm always to busy for that. I got it to it one time then I was like... NO!

The only way I play it is by pressing Shift + Alt + 2.

Which is of course the chat to making you automatically win! XD

Guest victimized

There are games much beyond the fun you would get from solitaire on the internet.

There are games much beyond the fun you would get from solitaire on the internet.

Good Point. I'm not as much of a gaming type person as I use to be though. I'm interested in programing and creation process much more. Learning a bunch of it in University soon. Still an occasional game of CSS is never Bad for anyone XD.

aw. I love it! I haven't played in a couple months now except tonight I just played several times :)

I also play it by hand and I still need to look at that book I bought. wait, what does shift alt 2 do?