Everytime i turn on the PC my antivirus tells me that there is a virus called Isass.exe, I didn't really care until i opened the task manager and found out that there was an other program called svchost that was using up to 90% of my CPU, I don't know if thees 2 issue are related to each other, i looked up on google and found a lot of threads about this but i couldn't really make them disappear, thanks to a topic from this website ( https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/125534-cant-remove-bitcoin-miner-and-svchostexe-virus/) I am now able to remove thees problems but every time i reboot the system i have to repeat the process because the programs are there again. I would appreciate some help from someone that knows how to deal with this stuff also because I'm italian and it is kind of hard to explain everything in a proper way..I hope i've been clear.

i'm attaching a screen of the warning i got from the antivirus.

post-185851-0-08636400-1428500357_thumb.

Everytime i turn on the PC my antivirus tells me that there is a virus called Isass.exe, I didn't really care until i opened the task manager and found out that there was an other program called svchost that was using up to 90% of my CPU, I don't know if thees 2 issue are related to each other, i looked up on google and found a lot of threads about this but i couldn't really make them disappear, thanks to a topic from this website ( https://forums.malwa...chostexe-virus/) I am now able to remove thees problems but every time i reboot the system i have to repeat the process because the programs are there again. I would appreciate some help from someone that knows how to deal with this stuff also because I'm italian and it is kind of hard to explain everything in a proper way..I hope i've been clear.

i'm attaching a screen of the warning i got from the antivirus.

The message says that the access to the file C:..... has a virus and was blocked, i also forgot to say that Isass.exe is located in the folder shown in the image above but svchost is in an other folder.

post-185851-0-20774900-1428936207_thumb.

Hello and Welcome!

Well we would really like to help you further if we could but since the logs show that this computer has entries designed to steal and/or pirate software from Microsoft as well as other companies we will not be able to assist you without you removing the pirated software.

This topic will be closed by one of the Admins or Mods due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Thank you

From your other topic you started HERE

Hello and Welcome!

Well we would really like to help you further if we could but since the logs show that this computer has entries designed to steal and/or pirate software from Microsoft as well as other companies we will not be able to assist you without you removing the pirated software.

This topic will be closed by one of the Admins or Mods due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Thank you