To whom ever is concerned,

For no reason in particular I decided to give the acces policies of MBAM a try. So I created a policy added a simple password and denied password-free access to just and about everything (only looking at logs and the history settings were spared). I can still change all my settings (AFAIK), except one set.
I cannot edit or remove my only access policy account nor can I add one.

post-146800-0-41681000-1428226071_thumb.

This is how far I get when I try to edit (or remove) the access policy I created. If I press "OK" at this point the window freezes. A little while later (and after changing focus to the MBAM main screen) I get the message "Malwarebytes Anti-malware stopped working". After letting windows close the program I opened up the taskmanager.

"mbam.exe" is still running according to the processes tab.
The services "MBAMScheduler" and "MBAMService" seem to be running as well.

Regardless, the MBAM Icon disappears from the system tray after every crash. Thus forcing me to open the MBAM GUI via the startmenu which triggers the UAC. (But this seems to be normal for opening via the start menu). Once the GUI is open the MBAM icon returns and I can open the GUI via the icon without UAC.

With or without acces, MBAM continuous to pass the ip-test so I don't think the protection is down.

I presume I can get rid of my access policy with a clean reinstall. So I'll try it as soon as the policy bothers me enough (or if requested for diagnostic purposed). This post is more intended so Malwarebytes can find and remove the bug.

Attached are some logs that might help.

If there is any information you require or have any questions, please ask.

Regards and happy Easter,
Durew

post-146800-0-23987000-1428226277_thumb.

post-146800-0-12132000-1428227507_thumb.

CheckResults with icon.txt

CheckResults without icon.txt