"Other Tools" looking for and, IP, 46.246.69.73

yardbird

ESET on-line scanner says I"m clean. F-Secure says the same. I"m using Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for over a month. That poped up at the same time the IP Web Block poped up. 

Let me know what I need to do Steve..... regards...

EDIT:  comes up infected when I ran "House Call"  right in Java.. see pic 

post-3835-0-31786700-1427544080_thumb.jp

Sorry for the delay. Because MBAM blocked the IP, whilst possible, it's not likely it was still able to infect you (you noted Housecall found something else, which indicates something else was already present). I'd still suggest having the machine checked of course.

Sorry for the delay. Because MBAM blocked the IP, whilst possible, it's not likely it was still able to infect you (you noted Housecall found something else, which indicates something else was already present). I'd still suggest having the machine checked of course.

Thx. Steve! sent you a PM,  I"m in the malware forum.  Lets see what they say or find..... cheers..

The only site I''m on is this forum: last time was last night, I have the logs. I went here: Malware Removal Guides and Self Help Guides & down to "Other Tools"  and I get the pop up on top.... Now I removed java - all of it.  ran House Call, and it came up clean.  ??  I'll wait my turn in Malware Help.  thx for the reply Steve.....