textbook.51talk.com blocked permanently

Daem

Okay, I'm getting annoyed right now. MBAM blocked that website permanently, I excluded it's IP, it's domain name, and I still can't access it. Chrome says that it's denied. The browsers cannot access it also.

Why did Malwarebytes blocked it in the first place anyway? I download the students' PDF lessons there for a long time now and I haven't got any problems. Just because it's from a Chinese country? Oh boy, that's not a good thing if you're basing websites' safety via countries. It PROVES that you all do not even bother looking thoroughly at the websites.

MBAM is the only culprit here; it's the only one that blocked that website. Now I can't access that site permanently.

Don't get me wrong, Malwarebytes is a great anti-malware. But it's getting in the way of business.

Edited by Spud
Rewording to comply with being a child friendly forum

Start > Run, type: cmd

At the command line, enter;

nslookup textbook.51talk.com

You'll see results like the following;

> textbook.51talk.com.Server:  resolver1.opendns.comAddress:  208.67.222.222Non-authoritative answer:Name:    eurpo.b9.aicdn.comAddress:  112.117.218.120Aliases:  textbook.51talk.com          textbook.b0.upaiyun.com

112.117.218.120 is the IP it resolves to here, and based on this, and those that own it, the site is sitting on a CDN, which means you'll likely see a different IP to the one I see here.

You can also find the IP in the protection logs.

1. Load Malwarebytes AntiMalware

2. Click the History tab

3. Click Application Logs