mwb89

"pan.baidu.com" Problem

Hi all,

Recently installed Malwarbytes, can I cannot accessed any site that has this domain: http://pan.baidu.com, I tried to disabled the website protection and also added it to exception but it still blocks. I then tried to uninstall the software and I can access it again. So, I found out that the problem is related to Malwarebytes. 

Do Malwarebytes conflict with software like Norton Internet Security (NIS) or Adblock? Any help to solve this problem will be appreciated, thanks in advanced!

Please post the actual IP being blocked (the hostname you mentioned resolves to 180.149.132.99, which we're not currently blocking)

Please post the actual IP being blocked (the hostname you mentioned resolves to 180.149.132.99, which we're not currently blocking)

oic, 180.149.132.99 is the IP. Then does Malwarebytes have any conflict with other software like NIS, Adblock, Aguard, Noscript?

None that I am aware of, no. I'd recommend contacting the support team;

support AT malwarebytes DOT org DOT uk