Dclogs,Malware Trace and RAT

Hello, There so ill give some background info.

Yeh sorry i pressed post by mistake. Anyways I was watching a stream and then I noticed a message poped up. It said something about my race. Now i totally freaked out and I noticed my webcam was on. I put my hand over it and strugged for malware bytes as the person who RATed me was fighting back. I had no choice so I shut down my computer and waiting a few minutes anticipating he'll leave. He did leave me alone though im not sure if he is still there. I quickly opened up Malware Bytes disconnected from the internet and began my scan. I scanned with Malware Bytes and Microsoft's Window's Defender. Windows Defender quaranteened the backdoor virus and I thought I was safe. So i used some other programs to double check.(tdsskiller,Rkill,adwcleaner) and they came up empty. I then ran malware bytes and encounter dclogs, malware.trace and something in the registery. And now here I am having learned that I got ratted asking for some help.

What i need help with is:

- Preventing this from happening again.

-Finally removing the dclogs,malware.trace and the registry file which all keep coming back.

Yesterday I just got RATted was watching a twitch stream of csgo when I noticed my webcam was on and there was a message stating how I looked. I did what the logical person did and tried to open malware bytes as he was trying to stop me. It was a struggle and he even ended up typing a message my friend to get...Anyways it doesn't matter what he said. So i freaked up and decided to shut down. When i logged back into my pc I had turned my router off and my i disabled my internet in my pc. I ran malware bytes and Windows Defender. WIndows defender picked up on the backdoor virus and quarintened it. I also took the liberty of making Windows Defender Delete it from my pc. I ran Malware again and I found three viruses. A Malware.Trace, Stolen.Data and the directory was a file in appdata that had the name of "dclogs" and a registery thing.(I can't recall it but I knew it was something bad and it had tons of numbers making me thing its an issue with the registry).  I did some research and ended up concluding I was RATed although I don't know how.

What I need help with is removing these three viruses for good. I keep doing scans and Malware Bytes quaranteens them. Then in a couple hours or so I run Malware again just incase and they pop up again. I even go and check the appdata section and there it is. Dclogs. I delete it but it keeps coming back. Please help me I think my data is being stolen the very minute. I need help getting rid of these three viruses and I could also use some advice so I never get my pc hijacked or have these three annoying malware come back.

*A side note* Windows Defender = Windows Essentials for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

(A little note here. I think the guy who ratted me was trolling me but im not sure. He kept opening jeff the killer sights pretty sure I almost had a heart attack there. Don't take my word for it.)

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.