digmorcrusher

MBAE 1.06 Release Candidate

I did not know there was a new build. I will see if I can locate it now.

I know what it feels like to be a mushroom....i.e. kept in the dark.. :lol:

Sorry it's not on purpose to keep you guys in the dark. It is simply that we create a new build pretty much every day but not all of them get released. During beta it's normal that we release a few more but only to verify certain bug fixes, not as a general purpose release.

I'm not sure how I ended up installing build 1010. I just found 1012 posted in the first post in the thread. I'm installing 1012 now. You may not hear from me again until Monday. My internet has been going out for the past 3 days, and it has been out most of the day today. I'm sure it will go back out again in a few minutes like it has all day. I can't do anything about it until Monday. I was given faulty equipment by my ISP as usual, and their is no one in to tell me if their service is compatible with the router I want to buy until Monday. My download speed stays around 0.50-0.70 kps when it is working. I wish I had more options here. My service is out almost as much as it is in. My ISP really sucks!

I just try to stay in the loop, so to speak....Not, really having a go at you, Pedro. ;):)

I uninstalled build 1010 trial, and installed build 1012 trial. Something terribly went wrong as you can see from the screen shots below. I didn't uncheck any of the default settings. I'm using Windows 7X64 Ultimate SP1. I'll send you my program data folder.

post-62103-0-84726000-1427000445_thumb.j

post-62103-0-90349800-1427000453_thumb.j

post-62103-0-24190800-1427000461_thumb.j

post-62103-0-64361700-1427000472_thumb.j

I just had to reboot for something else, and now all the settings that should be checked are checked. I actually had already entered Shadow Mode before rebooting. I was not informed after installing build 1012 that I needed to reboot. I'm sending my programdata folder now for MBAE.

Release Candidate build 1.06.1.1012 

smooth download, running premium - working very well

Windows 7 Professional (SP1) 64 bit

will keep you posted.  

An updated version of the RC works well for now.

PS. Add in the installer option to restart the computer after installation, because unfortunately, but you need to reboot the system.

Trying out this new beta, seems to be working well.... I like the notifications, this tells me what apps are protected when I launch them, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I am protected.

Trying out this new beta, seems to be working well.... I like the notifications, this tells me what apps are protected when I launch them, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I am protected.

Thanks, Firefox. :cool:

@cutting_edgetech, @digmorecrusher and @Shoonay, can you please send me your MBAE logs?

In your case @Shoonay, please also send me a the logs from FRST to see what extensions you have running that may be conflicting.

Thanks!

EDIT: just saw your logs @cutting_edgetech, thanks!

No problem, hope you guys fix it.

PS: There was a problem in the last 1.05 version that kept me completely away from this program, that I'm almost 99% sure it was MBAE's fault.

Sometimes, when I watched youtube for a long time, be it on youtube itself or movies from youtube embed on other sites, I kept getting an anti-spambot check dialog forcing me to input a code.

I'm no programmer but it looked like there were too many connections going to yt from my PC?

I think it happened more frequently with watching embed movies, but it was rather random - one day everything was okay, the other I kept getting it every half an hour. Which was very annoying and since I didn't have the time to report it I just uninstalled MBAE.

Like I said, I'm 99% sure it was MBAE's fault, cause the problem went away after uninstalling it a few months ago, I forgot all about it and just saw that there's a new version so I got it right away.

@pbust, I do not know why, but in the latest beta version I do not write logs. Log window is empty.

post-184631-0-99461000-1427130239_thumb.

@cutting_edgetech, @digmorecrusher and @Shoonay, can you please send me your MBAE logs?

In your case @Shoonay, please also send me a the logs from FRST to see what extensions you have running that may be conflicting.

Thanks!

EDIT: just saw your logs @cutting_edgetech, thanks!

Sent.