michiganmike

How does nginx get around Malwarebytes

I have a Pop up that says Welcome to nginx!   

Welcome to nginx!If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.Commercial support is available at nginx.com.Thank you for using nginx.

It showed up after I tried to go back into a forum called forums.sohc4.net. and is preventing me from entering that forum....   Before I ask for help, can anyone explain how this happens when I run Malwarebytes Premium.    I just ran a scan and nothing malicious was detected.  What am I missing, why did this slip by ? in the future, what do I need to purchase to prevent this type of thing ?   

Dave....thanks for the reply.   I looked up the definition of nginx to try and understand it.  Why would this " Web Server" suddenly pop up when I opened this site http://www.sohc4.net/ and selected forums.   It is still doing it this evening. and I am unable to get into the Forum .   I thought it might be an error within the site and their forum, but everything worked fine using the system at work today.

It means the site administrator has either made a mistake, the site has a problem or the site is a work in progress.

Since the site Domain was created in 2001, my guess is there is a problem with the web service and/or HTML code.