dllhost.exe - com surrogate constantly restarting and interrupting mouse state

Greetings, 

Please, please help.  Yesterday, I suddenly kept having to reclick the mouse to continue what I was doing: typing, scrolling, etc.  I also noticed a brief wait icon next to the cursor at times.

I opened task manager and noticed dllhost.exe is constantly stopping and restarting, stopping and restarting.  Each time it does this, it re-sets the mouse state; it's also tying up system resources.

I've scanned with Malwarebytes and it's finding no threats.  I've not experiencing multiple instances of dllhost.exe like so many others, just the one instance constantly restarting and resetting mouse state.  I don't know what else it could be doing, but besides that concern, it's nearly impossible to efficiency, or enjoyable conduct business and pleasure on the PC because I'm continually have to re-click whatever I'm in to make it the active window.

Seems like malicious code, but I just can't seem to get it fixed.

Thank you

Attached Farbar .txts as requested...

Greetings, 

Please, please help.  Yesterday, I suddenly kept having to reclick the mouse to continue what I was doing: typing, scrolling, etc.  I also noticed a brief wait icon next to the cursor at times.

I opened task manager and noticed dllhost.exe is constantly stopping and restarting, stopping and restarting.  Each time it does this, it re-sets the mouse state; it's also tying up system resources.

I've scanned with Malwarebytes and it's finding no threats.  I've not experienced multiple instances of dllhost.exe like so many others, just the one instance constantly restarting and resetting mouse state.  I don't know what else it could be doing, but besides that concern, it's nearly impossible to efficiently, or enjoyably conduct business and pleasure on the PC because I'm continually have to re-click whatever I'm in to make it the active window.

Seems like malicious code, but I just can't seem to get it fixed.

Thank you

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• 2 months later...