UniDDealssa & UniDDeaolse won't go away!

Skzls

No matter what I do, they will not go away! I got it about 3 days ago, but I don't know how. I deleted the program files already, which I hope doesn't mess with this process. If I remove it from my extensions, it will go away until I close the browser. It only does it to Google Chrome. Malwarebytes doesn't detect it even when I go into safe mode. Please help me, this is starting to get on my nerves.

Screenshot of the Extensions: http://gyazo.com/9ab3bbc3318aac2083fc86e35a1aa860

Screenshot of What It Does: http://gyazo.com/05ce3b5d6a1ae16c7070d4b8c08bb647

Hello! Welcome to Malwarebytes Forums! :welcome:
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.

Before we begin, please note the following:

• I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
  • Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
  • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
  • Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
  • Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
  • Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

Please download the latest version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Regards,

Georgi

Hello,

STEP 1

Please download the following file => fixlist.txt and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post it to your reply.

STEP 2

Chrome:
=======
CHR dev: Chrome dev build detected! <======= ATTENTION

We need to downgrade Google Chrome to the latest stable release. The adware has updated your browser to the developer version where Chrome internal checks are disabled and the adware will reinstall the malicious extensions periodically again if not downgraded...

Make sure that you export your passwords and favorites/bookmarks if you have any before you proceed with the steps below.

Check the links below for more information:

How to Export Bookmarks from Chrome

How To Backup Saved Passwords In Google Chrome Browse

Create a new Restore Point before you proceed just in case.

Now please download and install Revo Uninstaller 1.95.
Then please run Revo Uninstaller and select Google Chrome.
Please click Uninstall icon to uninstall the selected program.
Please choose Advanced.
Then click Next and follow the prompts.
Please click Select All and Delete to delete all registry items, folders and files listed by Revo.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so.

STEP 3

Now you can reinstall Google Chrome to the latest stable build Google Chrome 40.0.2214.115 Stable

Regards,

Georgi

Hello,

Were you able to install the latest stable version of Google Chrome?

Let's check for PUPs leftovers:

STEP 1

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer.
  • After the scan has finished click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[s0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

STEP 2

thisisujrt.gif  Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

That's it for now. smile.png

Regards,

Georgi

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!