TheRandomOne5050

"Android is upgrading" PUP

Whenever I try to boot up my tablet, at the end of the boot process, there's this strange message box saying "Android is upgrading" and it installs this app called Boost. I feel like that's a dangerous program so I uninstall it. But it pops up EVERYTIME I try to boot it up. So I installed MBAM and it found 2 Trojans, 1 PUP, and this Android/PUP.Riskware.SMSReg.gs. but I can't remove it. It also displays ads at the lower right corner of the screen when I'm using a web browser and also downloads Adware without permission. So how do I remove it?

Thanks.

Hello RandomOne and Welcome to the Malwarebytes forum.

This is the perfect spot for getting help with the mobile program. After reading your messages though I would like to have you submit a ticket to our support desk. This will help gather information on your device and the items detected without risking giving private information away.

https://support.malwarebytes.org/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6439