Become a Fan on Facebook

It's very simple really. All you need to do is type in the name of the thing or person you'd like to become a fan of in the search box. Then when the results are shown, click on "Pages". The simply click on "Become Fan". If there were no results, you can make a fan page yourself. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first post here.

I got suckered by koobface last night. As with a previous poster, bad timing. I'm on YouTube in a few places so when I got a message from a Friend on FB, I did click the link, got the Adobe Flash update note and...well let's just say it's been a heck of a last 24 hrs since it happened :)

OTOH, I found this forum, which is pretty cool.

And upgraded to paid version of MWB which other tech friends recommended and which I hadn't used much since DLing it a few months ago. I think maybe between Avast and MWB I've gotten the danged trojan out of my computer, but I'm still jumpy about it.

FB went down a couple times today, btw, and my account got suspended too a little while ago - otherwise I'd be a new Fan too. Guess when they figure out I'm a victim and not a perp I'll get my FB back. If not, no loss.

• 1 month later...
I won't ever be a fan on Facebook. Nothing against mbam as you guys are awesome, just many concerns over security and other things that turn me away from them and twitter.

I would have to go along with that Buttons, not a fan of Facebook or Twitter. I have preached to my Wife not to go on Facebook and other websites like that due to security. If she found out I was on Facebook, then she would go on it to and Lord knows what she would catch. She is not to security minded about computers. (Don't tell her I said that) :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...