Triple post!?

Well I forgot to mention that when those bugs started, MBAM and Avast not just started to act strange, but also, some things (like the favoirite actions on Avast) have beem reseted.

Also, MBAM still saying to me to start  the free trial (even if I was doing that before). Also, It always says that I never run any type of scan.

Another thing is that MBAE is not working anymore.

Hi Aya, 

Reverse the clean boot steps if you have yet to do so. 

The instructions below will guide you through correctly uninstalling and reinstalling your security software. 
Please let me know how the machine behaves afterwards. 

STEP 1

• Press the Windows Key xpdKOQKY.png.pagespeed.ic.tmAgS1-k6q.png + s on your keyboard at the same time. Type restore and click Create a restore point. Click Create, type a name and follow the prompts.
  • Please read the following article on how to run MBAM Clean. 
  • (!) Ensure you follow the correct set of instructions depending on which version you have (Free or Premium).
  • Run MBAM Clean. Do not reinstall MBAM just yet. 

STEP 2

• Press the Windows Key xpdKOQKY.png.pagespeed.ic.tmAgS1-k6q.png + s on your keyboard at the same time. Type restore and click Create a restore point. Click Create, type a name and follow the prompts.
  • Press the Windows Key xpdKOQKY.png.pagespeed.ic.tmAgS1-k6q.png + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
  • Search for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, right-click and click Uninstall. Follow the prompts, and reboot your computer afterwards.

STEP 3

• Download the avast! Internet Security installation file to your Desktop. Do not run the programme yet. 
  • Download the avast! Uninstall Utility to your Desktop. Do not run the programme yet.
  • Disconnect from the Internet.
  • Press the Windows Key xpdKOQKY.png.pagespeed.ic.tmAgS1-k6q.png + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
  • Search for avast!, right-click and click Uninstall. Follow the prompts, and reboot your computer afterwards.
  • Whilst still disconnected, run the avast! Uninstall Utility. Follow the prompts, and reboot your computer afterwards.
  • Reconnect to the Internet.
  • Run the avast! Internet Security installation file. Follow the prompts to install the programme, and configure accordingly. 
  • Once installed, enter your license information to activate your product. 
  • Ensure the programme is fully updated. 

STEP 4

• Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
  • Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

I did all those steps, but before syaing how the PC behaves, I had to do some steps diferently:

- When I used the Avast! Unnistall Utility, I had to enter in Windows safe mode, in order to unnistall it completely (the program reccomended me to do it, so I did)

- When I was going to install Avast again, the setup I downloaded was corrupted, but, I had the online setup for it (you download the files while installing the program), and I had to restart the PC in order to put my license (and again, I had to restart my PC).

The only thing that really bothers me is that every time that Windows 8 shows the lockscreen (when you just turned on the PC), the connection sign is always with a warning sign (with a "!"). Before, it wasn't acting like that, but it started when the bugs started too.

Besides that, the PC looks good and running good. I'm only still a little paranoid, about being a malware or someone who got access to this PC in the internet that did all that mess.

MBAM, MBAE and Avast! doesn't have those bugs anymore.

Hi Aya, 

I did all those steps, but before syaing how the PC behaves, I had to do some steps diferently:

No issues here. 

The only thing that really bothers me is that every time that Windows 8 shows the lockscreen (when you just turned on the PC), the connection sign is always with a warning sign (with a "!"). Before, it wasn't acting like that, but it started when the bugs started too.

Believe it or not, I've seen the same on one of my Windows 8 machines. I don't believe there's any cause for concern here. 

I'm only still a little paranoid, about being a malware or someone who got access to this PC in the internet that did all that mess.

I don't think this is the case, but we can run some scans if this will ease your mind. 
Please ensure you attach (not copy/paste) the log from STEP 1. 

STEP 1
YARWD1t.png TDSSKiller Scan

• Please download TDSSKiller and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-Click TDSSKiller.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Click Change parameters. Place a checkmark next to:
    • Loaded Modules
    • Detect TDLFS file system
    • Verify file digital signatures
  • Note: If you receive the following message: Extended Monitoring Driver is required, click Reboot now, and continue from here following the reboot.
  • ​Click Start Scan. Do not use the computer during the scan.
  • If objects are found, change the action to skip.
  • Click Continue and close the window.
  • A log will be created and saved to the root directory (usually C:\). Attach the log in your next reply.

STEP 2
GfiJrQ9.png Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM)

• Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click Update Now.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, followed by Detection and Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, ensure Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • Note: You may see the following message, "Could not load DDA driver". Click Yes, allow your PC to reboot and continue afterwards. 
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • Click Copy to Clipboard and paste the log in your next reply. 

STEP 3
GzlsbnV.png ESET Online Scan
Note: This scan may take a long time to complete. Please do not browse the Internet whilst your Anti-Virus is disabled.

• Please download ESET Online Scan and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
  • Double-click esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to run the programme. 
  • Agree to the EULA by placing a checkmark next to Yes, I accept the Terms of Use. Then click Start.
  • Agree to the Terms of Use once more and click Start. Allow components to download.
  • Place a checkmark next to Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Advanced settings. Place a checkmark next to:
    • Scan archives
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Ensure Remove found threats is unchecked.
  • Click Start.
  • Wait for the scan to finish. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • Upon completion, click List of found threats. If no threats were found, skip the next two bullet points. 
  • Click Export to text file... and save the file to your Desktop, naming it something such as "MyEsetScan".
  • Push the Back button.
  • Place a checkmark next to Uninstall application on close and click Finish.
  • Re-enable your anti-virus software.
  • Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

STEP 4
mlEX1wH.png RogueKiller

• Delete (right-click + delete) your copy of RogueKiller.
  • Please download RogueKiller (x64) and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Close any running programmes.
  • Right-Click RogueKiller.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Allow the Prescan to complete. Upon completion, a window will open. Click Accept.
  • A browser window may open. Close the browser window.
  • Click jpgUwzp.png. Upon completion, click phPvmc6.png.
  • Close the programme. Do not fix anything!
  • A log (RKreport.txt) will be open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

STEP 5
xlK5Hdb.png Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan

• Right-Click FRST64.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
  • Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
  • Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
  • Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply. 

======================================================

STEP 6
pfNZP4A.png Logs
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.

• TDSSKiller log (attached!)
  • MBAM log
  • ESET log
  • RKreport.txt
  • FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt

Hello Adam.

Before posting the logs, I would like to say few things:

1 - The MBAM and ESET scans were made offline (I obviously updated both prograns and virus database before disconnecting from the net)

2 - I forgot to get the ESET logs, but I could find all the logs in the ESET folder. The one I posted is from the scan I did.

3 - Just after doing all those logs, someone at home start using their cellphone with the wi-fi (Android). Just to know, it's possible to get an infection from an Android device?

And here is the logs (May I know why attach only the TDSS killer log?):

MBAM logs

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 23/01/2015
Scan Time: 07:52:32
Logfile: 
Administrator: No

Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.01.23.03
Rootkit Database: v2015.01.14.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: SERN-ADM

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 253502
Time Elapsed: 6 min, 4 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

ESET log

ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
all ok
# product=EOS
# version=8
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.7623
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=e1101851165cdd49acc9f6270f5d3665
# engine=22109
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2015-01-23 10:38:49
# local_time=2015-01-23 08:38:49 (-0300, Horário brasileiro de verão)
# country="Brazil"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.2.9200 NT 
# compatibility_mode_1=''
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776574 100 94 2828595 12231048 0 0
# scanned=188984
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=2135

Rogue Killer logs

RogueKiller V10.2.0.0 (x64) [Jan 19 2015] por Adlice Software

Sistema Operacional : Windows 8.1 (6.3.9200 ) 64 bits version
Iniciou : Modo normal
Usuário : SERN [Administrador]
Modo : Escanear -- Data : 01/23/2015  08:51:57

¤¤¤ Processos : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Registro : 10 ¤¤¤
[suspicious.Path] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce | LaunchWebURL : C:\ProgramData\LaunchURL.bat  -> Encontrado
[suspicious.Path] (X86) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce | {080B3DF2-8815-4E3E-AFBF-FA72E88B8A0E} : cmd.exe /C start /D "C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp" /B {080B3DF2-8815-4E3E-AFBF-FA72E88B8A0E}.exe -accepteula -accepteulaksn -activeimages -postboot  -> Encontrado
[PUM.Dns] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters | DhcpNameServer : 201.6.2.137 201.6.2.67 192.168.0.1 [bRAZIL (BR)][bRAZIL (BR)]  -> Encontrado
[PUM.Dns] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters | DhcpNameServer : 201.6.2.137 201.6.2.67 192.168.0.1 [bRAZIL (BR)][bRAZIL (BR)]  -> Encontrado
[PUM.Dns] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{AA244F03-A93F-406B-B71C-1A8DF76B00C7} | DhcpNameServer : 201.6.2.137 201.6.2.67 192.168.0.1 [bRAZIL (BR)][bRAZIL (BR)]  -> Encontrado
[PUM.Dns] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{AA244F03-A93F-406B-B71C-1A8DF76B00C7} | DhcpNameServer : 201.6.2.137 201.6.2.67 192.168.0.1 [bRAZIL (BR)][bRAZIL (BR)]  -> Encontrado
[PUM.DesktopIcons] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel | {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} : 1  -> Encontrado
[PUM.DesktopIcons] (X64) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel | {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} : 1  -> Encontrado
[PUM.DesktopIcons] (X86) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel | {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} : 1  -> Encontrado
[PUM.DesktopIcons] (X86) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel | {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} : 1  -> Encontrado

¤¤¤ Tarefas : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Arquivos : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Arquivos de hosts : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Antirootkit : 1 (Driver: Carregado) ¤¤¤
[Filter(Kernel.Filter)] \Driver\atapi @ Unknown : \Driver\cdrom @ \Device\CdRom0 (\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Wof.sys)

¤¤¤ Navegadores : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Verificação da MBR : ¤¤¤
+++++ PhysicalDrive0: WDC WD10EZEX-00RKKA0 ATA Device +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 26bef715d3d1d47510abde64a7f48fc6
[bSP] 00b1a9551d633cc633207c8abbbc5b28 : Windows Vista/7/8 MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x7) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 2048 | Size: 350 MB [Windows Vista/7/8 Bootstrap | Windows Vista/7/8 Bootloader]
1 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x7) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 718848 | Size: 953517 MB [Windows Vista/7/8 Bootstrap | Windows Vista/7/8 Bootloader]
User = LL1 ... OK
User = LL2 ... OK

============================================
RKreport_SCN_01172015_031215.log - RKreport_SCN_11032014_154710.log - RKreport_SCN_11032014_173049.log

FRST log

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 19-01-2015
Ran by SERN (administrator) on IBM-5100 on 23-01-2015 08:54:24
Running from C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: SERN & SERN-ADM (Available profiles: SERN & SERN-ADM)
Platform: Windows 8.1 Pro (X64) OS Language: Português (Brasil)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae-svc.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae64.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
() C:\Windows\System32\PnkBstrA.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM-x32\...\Run: [startCCC] => C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe [767176 2014-11-20] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Raptr] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptr\raptrstub.exe [55568 2014-12-08] (Raptr, Inc)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae.exe [2561848 2014-12-10] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AvastUI.exe] => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe [5227112 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
HKLM\...\RunOnce: [LaunchWebURL] => C:\ProgramData\LaunchURL.bat [141 2014-12-13] ()
HKLM\...\RunOnce: [*Restore] => C:\WINDOWS\System32\rstrui.exe [271872 2014-09-24] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: [20150107] => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\setup\emupdate\6cb874d6-85a5-43b2-9e77-e0ebec44d9f8.exe /check
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: [{080B3DF2-8815-4E3E-AFBF-FA72E88B8A0E}] => cmd.exe /C start /D "C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp" /B {080B3DF2-8815-4E3E-AFBF-FA72E88B8A0E}.exe -accepteula -accepteulaksn -activeimages -postboot
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [00avast] -> {472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24} => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShA64.dll (AVAST Software)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/pt-br/?ocid=iehp
HKU\S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1005\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/pt-br/?ocid=iehp
BHO: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 201.6.2.137 201.6.2.67 192.168.0.1

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @esn/npbattlelog,version=2.6.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.6.2\npbattlelogx64.dll (EA Digital Illusions CE AB)
FF Plugin-x32: @esn/npbattlelog,version=2.6.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\2.6.2\npbattlelog.dll (EA Digital Illusions CE AB)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.11\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.25.11\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [wrc@avast.com] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF
FF Extension: Avast Online Security - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF [2015-01-22]

Chrome: 
=======
CHR Profile: C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
CHR Extension: (Google Apresentações) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aapocclcgogkmnckokdopfmhonfmgoek [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Google Docs) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Google Drive) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Pesquisa do Google) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Planilhas do Google) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\felcaaldnbdncclmgdcncolpebgiejap [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Google Wallet) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2014-10-24]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2014-10-24]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\Chrome\aswWebRepChrome.crx [2015-01-22]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 AMD FUEL Service; C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe [344064 2014-11-20] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe [50344 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R2 avast! Firewall; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe [104416 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R2 MbaeSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae-svc.exe [555320 2014-12-10] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMScheduler; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [1871160 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [969016 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
S3 Origin Client Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginClientService.exe [1903472 2014-12-19] (Electronic Arts)
R2 PnkBstrA; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe [76152 2014-12-15] ()
R2 PnkBstrA; C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\PnkBstrA.exe [76888 2014-12-15] ()
S3 WdNisSvc; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe [368632 2014-09-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [23792 2014-09-22] (Microsoft Corporation)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R0 amdkmafd; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\amdkmafd.sys [21160 2012-09-22] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
R2 AODDriver4.3; C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys [59616 2014-02-11] (Advanced Micro Devices)
R2 aswHwid; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswHwid.sys [29208 2015-01-22] ()
R1 aswKbd; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswKbd.sys [28184 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswMonFlt; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [87912 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswNdisFlt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\aswNdisFlt.sys [449936 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswRdr; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr2.sys [93568 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswRvrt; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys [65776 2015-01-22] ()
R1 aswSnx; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [1050432 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswSP; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [436624 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswStm; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswStm.sys [116728 2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswVmm; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys [267632 2015-01-22] ()
R3 AtiHDAudioService; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtihdWB6.sys [223232 2014-06-21] (Advanced Micro Devices)
R3 dot4; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys [151968 2012-10-19] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
R3 Dot4Print; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Dot4Prt.sys [27040 2012-10-19] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
R1 ESProtectionDriver; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae64.sys [63064 2014-12-10] ()
R3 MBAMProtector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [25816 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
S3 MBAMSwissArmy; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys [129752 2015-01-22] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMWebAccessControl; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mwac.sys [64216 2014-11-21] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
S3 WdNisDrv; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys [114496 2014-09-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
S2 AODDriver4.2.0; \??\C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys [X]
S3 EagleX64; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EagleX64.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2015-01-23 08:52 - 2015-01-23 08:52 - 00003496 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Desktop\RKreport_SCN_01232015_085153.log
2015-01-23 08:00 - 2015-01-23 08:00 - 02347384 _____ (ESET) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu (2).exe
2015-01-23 07:58 - 2015-01-23 07:59 - 00001033 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Desktop\mbam.txt
2015-01-23 07:45 - 2015-01-23 07:45 - 18570328 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Desktop\RogueKillerX64 (1).exe
2015-01-23 07:44 - 2015-01-23 07:45 - 04197016 _____ (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
2015-01-22 18:45 - 2015-01-22 18:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
2015-01-22 18:45 - 2015-01-22 18:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 19:08 - 00129752 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 18:44 - 00001114 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 18:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\Malwarebytes
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 18:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 18:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2015-01-22 18:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2014-11-21 06:14 - 00093400 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2014-11-21 06:14 - 00064216 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2015-01-22 18:44 - 2014-11-21 06:14 - 00025816 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mbam.sys
2015-01-22 18:36 - 2015-01-22 18:36 - 00449936 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswNdisFlt.sys
2015-01-22 18:36 - 2015-01-22 18:36 - 00028184 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswKbd.sys
2015-01-22 18:36 - 2015-01-22 18:36 - 00001986 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Avast Internet Security.lnk
2015-01-22 18:36 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00364512 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aswBoot.exe
2015-01-22 18:33 - 2015-01-22 18:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Roaming\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 18:31 - 2015-01-22 18:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 18:31 - 2015-01-22 18:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:36 - 00003924 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:31 - 00087912 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswmonflt.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 01050432 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswsnx.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00436624 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswSP.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00267632 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00116728 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswStm.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00093568 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswRdr2.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00065776 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00043152 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\WINDOWS\avastSS.scr
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 00029208 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\aswHwid.sys
2015-01-22 18:26 - 2015-01-22 18:27 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 18:26 - 2015-01-22 18:27 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 18:23 - 2015-01-22 18:27 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software
2015-01-22 16:37 - 2015-01-22 16:37 - 02967032 _____ (Malwarebytes ) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbae-setup-1.05.1.1016 (1).exe
2015-01-22 16:35 - 2015-01-22 16:36 - 20447072 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation ) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-setup-2.0.4.1028 (3).exe
2015-01-22 16:35 - 2015-01-22 16:35 - 00321848 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-clean-2.1.1.1001 (4).exe
2015-01-22 16:33 - 2015-01-22 16:33 - 05040384 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\avastclear (1).exe
2015-01-22 16:32 - 2015-01-22 16:34 - 148055856 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\avast_internet_security_setup.exe
2015-01-22 16:32 - 2015-01-22 16:32 - 04978536 _____ (AVAST Software) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\avast_internet_security_setup_online (1).exe
2015-01-20 19:09 - 2014-04-15 21:35 - 00028352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aspnet_counters.dll
2015-01-20 19:09 - 2014-04-15 21:34 - 00029888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\aspnet_counters.dll
2015-01-20 00:14 - 2015-01-20 00:15 - 00000083 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Desktop\Novo Documento de Texto.txt
2015-01-20 00:06 - 2015-01-22 18:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
2015-01-20 00:06 - 2015-01-22 18:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
2015-01-19 19:44 - 2015-01-19 19:44 - 02967032 _____ (Malwarebytes ) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbae-setup-1.05.1.1016.exe
2015-01-19 16:25 - 2015-01-19 16:25 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Local\EmieBrowserModeList
2015-01-17 03:13 - 2015-01-17 03:13 - 00002805 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\RKreport_SCN_01172015_031215.log
2015-01-17 03:13 - 2015-01-17 03:13 - 00002805 _____ () C:\Users\SERN\Desktop\RKreport_SCN_01172015_031215.log
2015-01-17 03:06 - 2015-01-17 03:07 - 18467928 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\RogueKillerX64.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-19 04:26 - 00140800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mrxdav.sys
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-12 00:04 - 00087040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\TSWbPrxy.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-11 22:51 - 00075776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ahcache.sys
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 23:50 - 00225280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\profsvc.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00535640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wer.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00531616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ci.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00448792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wer.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00413248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Faultrep.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00372408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Faultrep.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00108944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\EncDump.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00038264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WerFaultSecure.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-08 17:42 - 00033584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WerFaultSecure.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-06 01:17 - 00360448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ncsi.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-05 23:41 - 00391680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\nlasvc.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-12-05 23:35 - 00229888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AudioEndpointBuilder.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 02:00 - 00465320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\WerFault.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 02:00 - 00139984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\wermgr.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:52 - 00500016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AudioSes.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:52 - 00482872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AudioEng.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:52 - 00394120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\AUDIOKSE.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:52 - 00272248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\audiodg.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:12 - 00413136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WerFault.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:12 - 00136296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wermgr.exe
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:07 - 00424544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AudioEng.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:07 - 00370424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AudioSes.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 01:07 - 00344536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AUDIOKSE.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-29 00:44 - 00037888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\werdiagcontroller.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-28 23:59 - 00033280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\werdiagcontroller.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-28 23:24 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\nlaapi.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-28 23:02 - 00911360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\audiosrv.dll
2015-01-14 15:48 - 2014-10-28 23:01 - 00065536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll
2015-01-13 03:58 - 2015-01-20 16:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\FRST-OlderVersion
2015-01-12 00:43 - 2015-01-12 00:43 - 20447072 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation ) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-setup-2.0.4.1028 (2).exe
2015-01-12 00:42 - 2015-01-12 00:42 - 00321848 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-clean-2.1.1.1001 (3).exe
2015-01-10 14:00 - 2015-01-10 14:01 - 02347384 _____ (ESET) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu (1).exe
2015-01-10 12:19 - 2015-01-10 16:19 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2015-01-10 12:17 - 2015-01-10 12:17 - 00000000 ____D () C:\gravity
2015-01-04 12:23 - 2015-01-04 12:23 - 00001549 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\transcript (1).txt
2015-01-03 17:54 - 2015-01-03 17:54 - 00001021 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\transcript.txt
2014-12-29 12:40 - 2014-12-29 12:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
2014-12-28 15:45 - 2014-12-28 15:45 - 20447072 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation ) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-setup-2.0.4.1028 (1).exe
2014-12-28 15:44 - 2014-12-28 15:44 - 00321848 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\mbam-clean-2.1.1.1001 (2).exe

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2015-01-23 08:54 - 2014-12-18 02:29 - 00010475 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\FRST.txt
2015-01-23 08:54 - 2014-12-18 02:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2015-01-23 08:53 - 2014-10-24 02:18 - 01907200 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log
2015-01-23 08:46 - 2014-11-03 15:41 - 00037624 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\TrueSight.sys
2015-01-23 08:40 - 2014-10-24 02:49 - 00001090 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2015-01-23 08:39 - 2013-08-22 12:46 - 00299739 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\setupact.log
2015-01-23 08:39 - 2013-08-22 12:45 - 00000006 ____H () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
2015-01-23 08:00 - 2013-08-22 13:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\sru
2015-01-23 07:49 - 2014-12-13 15:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Roaming\Raptr
2015-01-23 07:46 - 2014-11-04 01:02 - 00003954 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{23CBD818-4DC2-46F3-9F3F-9A3E033F9062}
2015-01-22 19:09 - 2014-10-24 03:16 - 00003598 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1005
2015-01-22 19:00 - 2014-10-24 03:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Local\Google
2015-01-22 18:56 - 2014-09-24 00:30 - 00833766 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\PFRO.log
2015-01-22 16:41 - 2013-08-22 11:25 - 00262144 ___SH () C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\BBI
2015-01-22 16:40 - 2012-07-26 05:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\CbsTemp
2015-01-22 16:32 - 2013-08-22 13:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\AppReadiness
2015-01-21 09:57 - 2014-10-24 03:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM
2015-01-20 17:33 - 2014-12-18 02:30 - 00024041 _____ () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\Addition.txt
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-11-03 15:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\RogueKiller
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-11-03 15:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\RogueKiller
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-10-24 03:08 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-10-24 03:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-10-24 02:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2014-09-24 06:06 - 00000000 ___SD () C:\WINDOWS\system32\CompatTel
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2013-08-22 13:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2013-08-22 13:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed
2015-01-20 16:01 - 2013-08-22 11:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Sysprep
2015-01-20 15:56 - 2013-08-22 13:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\registration
2015-01-20 00:08 - 2014-12-18 02:14 - 02126848 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2015-01-19 23:45 - 2014-12-12 21:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2015-01-19 19:32 - 2014-09-24 06:09 - 00714720 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2015-01-19 19:32 - 2014-09-24 06:09 - 00106976 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2015-01-19 01:51 - 2012-07-26 06:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports
2015-01-14 16:53 - 2014-10-24 00:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT
2015-01-14 16:50 - 2014-10-24 00:23 - 113365784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2015-01-13 21:51 - 2014-10-24 11:39 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2015-01-13 19:46 - 2014-10-24 03:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\Skype
2015-01-13 19:46 - 2014-10-24 03:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Skype
2014-12-28 15:49 - 2014-10-24 02:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\SERN

==================== Files in the root of some directories =======
2014-12-13 15:56 - 2014-12-13 15:56 - 0000141 _____ () C:\ProgramData\LaunchURL.bat

Files to move or delete:
====================
C:\ProgramData\LaunchURL.bat
C:\Users\Todos os Usuários\LaunchURL.bat

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp\dllnt_dump.dll
C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp\raptrpatch.exe
C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp\raptr_stub.exe
C:\Users\SERN\AppData\Local\Temp\{080B3DF2-8815-4E3E-AFBF-FA72E88B8A0E}.exe
C:\Users\SERN-ADM\AppData\Local\Temp\sonarinst.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2015-01-22 17:54

==================== End Of Log ============================

Addition logs

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 19-01-2015
Ran by SERN at 2015-01-23 08:54:51
Running from C:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AV: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {17AD7D40-BA12-9C46-7131-94903A54AD8B}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {ACCC9CA4-9C28-93C8-4B81-AFE241D3E736}
FW: avast! Antivirus (Enabled) {2F96FC65-F07D-9D1E-5A6E-3DA5C487EAF0}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{F2A7CE36-57BF-5C86-952D-90DBF3746D82}) (Version: 8.0.916.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
Avast Internet Security (HKLM-x32\...\Avast) (Version: 10.0.2208 - AVAST Software)
Battlelog Web Plugins (HKLM-x32\...\Battlelog Web Plugins) (Version: 2.6.2 - EA Digital Illusions CE AB)
Call of Duty (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 2620) (Version:  - Infinity Ward)
Catalyst Control Center (HKLM-x32\...\WUCCCApp) (Version: 1.00.0000 - AMD)
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 214610) (Version:  - 773)
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 333220) (Version:  - 773)
ESET Online Scanner v3 (HKLM-x32\...\ESET Online Scanner) (Version:  - )
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 40.0.2214.91 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
If My Heart Had Wings (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 326480) (Version:  - Moenovel)
Insurgency (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 222880) (Version:  - New World Interactive)
Killing Floor (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 1250) (Version:  - Tripwire Interactive)
Long Live The Queen (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 251990) (Version:  - Hanako Games)
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit version 1.05.1.1016 (HKLM\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit_is1) (Version: 1.05.1.1016 - Malwarebytes)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware versão 2.0.4.1028 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.4.1028 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{a1909659-0a08-4554-8af1-2175904903a1}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{95716cce-fc71-413f-8ad5-56c2892d4b3a}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX (HKLM-x32\...\{8B922CF8-8A6C-41CE-A858-F1755D7F5D29}) (Version: 9.12.1031 - NVIDIA Corporation)
Origin (HKLM-x32\...\Origin) (Version: 9.5.2.2829 - Electronic Arts, Inc.)
PAYDAY 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 218620) (Version:  - OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.)
PAYDAY: The Heist (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 24240) (Version:  - OVERKILL Software)
PunkBuster Services (HKLM-x32\...\PunkBusterSvc) (Version: 0.993 - Even Balance, Inc.)
Ragnarok Online 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 231060) (Version:  - Gravity, Inc.)
Raptr (HKLM-x32\...\Raptr) (Version:  - )
Skype™ 7.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{24991BA0-F0EE-44AD-9CC8-5EC50AECF6B7}) (Version: 7.0.102 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Steam (HKLM-x32\...\Steam) (Version: 2.10.91.91 - Valve Corporation)
Sunrider Academy Demo (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 340740) (Version:  - Love in Space)
Team Fortress 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 440) (Version:  - Valve)
The Cat Lady (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 253110) (Version:  - Harvester Games)
The Way of Life (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 310370) (Version:  - Fabio Ferrara)

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

==================== Restore Points  =========================

29-12-2014 18:58:43 Instalado Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
13-01-2015 09:23:58 Ponto de Verificação Agendado
20-01-2015 15:52:07 Operação de restauração
22-01-2015 18:07:59 step1
22-01-2015 18:14:24 step2
22-01-2015 18:17:33 step3
22-01-2015 18:42:07 step4

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2013-08-22 11:25 - 2013-08-22 11:25 - 00000824 ____A C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {2B54D8B7-D3F3-4FA3-8029-07DF4167F499} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\RemovalTools\MRT_HB => C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe [2015-01-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {76FE62CE-2517-4080-B3F6-8C84B58FF389} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2014-10-24] (Google Inc.)
Task: {A3B75793-9A21-4609-87DA-DEA35A5D8F1C} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2014-10-24] (Google Inc.)
Task: {D761FDD7-50FB-4F61-AB43-2B6E1FEDB482} - System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastEmUpdate.exe [2015-01-22] (AVAST Software)
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2014-11-20 21:23 - 2014-11-20 21:23 - 00214528 _____ () C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.PerformanceTuning.dll
2014-02-11 06:08 - 2014-02-11 06:08 - 00817152 _____ () C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Device.dll
2014-02-11 06:08 - 2014-02-11 06:08 - 03650560 _____ () C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Platform.dll
2014-12-15 01:43 - 2014-12-15 01:43 - 00076152 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 02913280 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\15012202\algo.dll
2015-01-22 18:30 - 2015-01-22 18:30 - 38562088 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\libcef.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\22792473.sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\22792473.sys => ""="Driver"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

========================= Accounts: ==========================

Administrador (S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
Convidado (S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-501 - Limited - Disabled)
SERN (S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\SERN
SERN-ADM (S-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1005 - Limited - Enabled) => C:\Users\SERN-ADM

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (01/23/2015 08:40:30 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: Falha na geração de contexto de ativação para "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest1". Erro no arquivo de manifesto ou de política "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest2", na linha C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest3.
Uma versão de componente exigida pelo aplicativo está em conflito com outra versão de componente já ativa.
Os componentes conflitantes são:
Componente 1: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest.
Componente 2: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifest.

Error: (01/23/2015 08:07:26 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: Falha na geração de contexto de ativação para "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest1". Erro no arquivo de manifesto ou de política "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest2", na linha C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest3.
Uma versão de componente exigida pelo aplicativo está em conflito com outra versão de componente já ativa.
Componente 1: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest.
Componente 2: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifest.

Error: (01/23/2015 08:06:24 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:51 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:48 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:00 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:56 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:18 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:14 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:12 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/23/2015 08:39:55 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Não foi possível iniciar o serviço AODDriver4.2.0 devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%3

Error: (01/23/2015 07:49:15 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Não foi possível iniciar o serviço AODDriver4.2.0 devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%3

Error: (01/23/2015 07:48:21 AM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: AUTORIDADE NT)
Description: específico do aplicativoLocalAtivação{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}AUTORIDADE NTSISTEMAS-1-5-18LocalHost (Usando LRPC)Não DisponívelNão Disponível

Error: (01/22/2015 06:56:44 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
%%3

Error: (01/22/2015 06:46:30 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
%%3

Error: (01/22/2015 06:37:44 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
%%3

Error: (01/22/2015 06:37:02 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Não foi possível iniciar o serviço Serviço de Inspeção de Rede do Windows Defender devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%1069

Error: (01/22/2015 06:37:02 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7038) (User: )
Description: O serviço WdNisSvc não pôde fazer logon como NT AUTHORITY\LocalService com a senha configurada atualmente devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%50

Para verificar se o serviço está configurado corretamente, use o snap-in de Serviços do Console de Gerenciamento Microsoft.

Error: (01/22/2015 06:33:43 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Não foi possível iniciar o serviço Serviço Windows Defender devido ao seguinte erro: 
%%577

Error: (01/22/2015 06:33:33 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: IBM-5100)
Description: específico do aplicativoLocalIniciar{DDCFD26B-FEED-44CD-B71D-79487D2E5E5A}{DDCFD26B-FEED-44CD-B71D-79487D2E5E5A}IBM-5100SERN-ADMS-1-5-21-465716547-1104618823-2389287588-1005LocalHost (Usando LRPC)Não DisponívelNão Disponível

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (01/23/2015 08:40:30 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\ESETSmartInstaller.exe

Error: (01/23/2015 08:07:26 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\ESETSmartInstaller.exe

Error: (01/23/2015 08:06:24 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:51 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu (2).exe

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:48 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Users\SERN-ADM\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu (2).exe

Error: (01/23/2015 08:02:00 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:56 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:18 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:14 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

Error: (01/23/2015 08:01:12 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 78) (User: )

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2015-01-22 18:33:43.515
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

==================== Memory info =========================== 

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor
Percentage of memory in use: 22%
Total physical RAM: 8189.55 MB
Available physical RAM: 6309.46 MB
Total Pagefile: 9469.55 MB
Available Pagefile: 8036.7 MB
Total Virtual: 131072 MB
Available Virtual: 131071.84 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:931.17 GB) (Free:829.61 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 931.5 GB) (Disk ID: 7068220E)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=350 MB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=931.2 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

==================== End Of Log ============================

TDSSKiller.3.0.0.44_23.01.2015_07.50.19_log.txt

Hi Aya, 

3 - Just after doing all those logs, someone at home start using their cellphone with the wi-fi (Android). Just to know, it's possible to get an infection from an Android device?

Yes, just about anything is possible. But unlikely. 

And here is the logs (May I know why attach only the TDSS killer log?):

The TDSSKiller log is very large, and would require several posts to copy/paste. 

---------

Those logs all look OK. 
As I said earlier, I don't believe your machine is infected. So whilst I don't know exactly what caused the issues earlier, it does not appear to be malware-related.

That's quite alright, Aya. :)
It would have been nice to know what triggered those issues, but sometimes these sorts of things happen, and there's no way to find the cause. 

All Clean!
Congratulations, your computer appears clean!  :)
I see no signs of malware on your computer, and feel satisfied that our work here is done. The steps below will remove the tools we have used, and reset any settings changed. I have also provided a list of resources and tools that you may find useful

My help will always be free. But if you are happy with the help provided, and would like to support my fight against malware and/or buy me a beer, please consider a donation. YSCcjW7.png

AFZxnZc.jpg DelFix

• Please download DelFix and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Double-click DelFix.exe to run the programme.
  • Place a checkmark next to the following items:
    • Activate UAC
    • Remove disinfection tools
    • Create registry backup
    • Purge system restore
    • Reset system settings
  • Click the Run button.

-- This will remove the specialised tools we used to disinfect your system. Any leftover logs, files, folders or tools remaining on your Desktop which were not removed can be deleted manually (right-click the file + delete).

I have compiled below a list of resources you may find useful. The articles document information on computer security, common infection vectors and how you can stay safe on the Internet.

The following programmes come highly recommended in the security community.

• xKsUqI5A.png.pagespeed.ic.vn1Hlvqi8h.jpg AdBlock is a browser add-on that blocks annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads.
  • E8I37RF.pngCryptoPrevent places policy restrictions on loading points for ransomware (eg. CryptoWall), helping prevent the execution of malware. 
  • EG85Vjt.png Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) is designed to prevent zero-day malware from exploiting vulnerable software.
  • x6YRrgUC.png.pagespeed.ic.HjgFxjvw2Z.jpg Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (MBAM) works in real-time along side your Anti-Virus to prevent malware execution.
  • xjv4nhMJ.png.pagespeed.ic.A5YbWn1eDO.png NoScript is a Firefox add-on that blocks the actions of malicious scripts by using whitelisting and other technology.
  • 3O8r9Uq.png Sandboxie isolates programmes of your choice, preventing files from being written to your HDD unless approved by you.
  • DgW1XL2.png.pagespeed.ce.v1OlJl_ZAS.png Secunia PSI will scan your computer for vulnerable software that is outdatedand automatically find the latest update for you.
  • xj1OLIec.png.pagespeed.ic.k6hhwopU0q.jpg SpywareBlaster is a form of passive protection, designed to block the actions of malicious websites and tracking cookies.
  • xJEP5iWI.png.pagespeed.ic.4tmM1lM7DQ.png Web of Trust (WOT) is a browser add-on designed to alert you before interacting with a potentially malicious website.

-- Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns on computer security or the programmes above.

Please confirm you have no outstanding issues, and are happy with the state of your computer. Once I have confirmation things are in order, we can wrap things up and I will close this thread. 

Thank you for using Malwarebytes.

Safe Surfing. smile.png    
Adam

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!