Kaspersky Internet Security or Bitdefender Internet Security?

Hey guys! I'm looking for a new a internet security software, since my Emsisoft Anti Malware 9 key is about to expire so i'm looking for something that might be compete or surpass Emsisoft Anti Malware. However, when is come to Bitdefender and Kaspersky is kinda tough decision for me to choose which one i should choose, because both of them achieve superior detection and real time protection, but there is one feature that i like about Kaspersky is roll back action and this feature allow Kaspersky to revert the malware changing on your system which is really handful and is save a lot of times for you not have to go through system restore tried to restore the settings that malware has been change. So can anyone give me an advice or suggestion which one should i choose? I know is kinda hard for me to choose, but with you guys decision, advice, and suggestion might help me make my final decision on it.

Hi:

There is no one security product or selection of products that suits all users, all computers and all budgets.

Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
100 users will offer at least 101 passionate opinions on the subject. :)

And if you search this forum and most other security forums, you will find many, similar posts and discussions over the years.

Here is a pinned topic: List of well known antivirus products
It contains links to other, external resources at "general" computer sites with vigorous discussion of the subject.

Here are two more:
Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Software
Windows 7: What's the Best Anti-virus?

MBAM Premium is designed to work alongside all of the major, popular AVs, to provide layered, complementary protection.

Thank you,