Internet not working (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET)

Hello,

Today I found out my internet was not working this morning. It was working yesterday night and now it is not.I tryed Google Chorme and IE but it still did not work. I think it is a virus. Here is some info:

Error code : DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

Anti-virus: Vodafone and AVG (Avg stopped working when I tryed it) (Vodafone can not load)

Internet: Working fine for all computers except mine.

Can someone please help me,

Dennis

Galway

post-180717-0-83833500-1419866776_thumb.

The pictures are NOT needed.

I would first look at "Vodafone and AVG"..  Especially if one is a Software Suite with a Firewall in it.

Vodafone is NOT an anti virus company but they may have contracted one to include their software as part of a subscription.  That real OEM anti virus solution needs to be identified and see if it contradictory to AVG.

When that is determined and defined, we can look at a DNS issue by understanding the topology of your network and how Vodafone provides you with Internet access.

Vodafone is NOT an anti virus company but they may have contracted one to include their software as part of a subscription.  That real OEM anti virus solution needs to be identified and see if it contradictory to AVG.  So please identify WHO provides the anti malware solution, you are using, that is branded as Vodaphone.

to elaborate on what david said ...

'vodafone" is a "carrier" or "internet supplier" and supplies it's customers with equipment needed for internet access .

the company does not "make" any type of anti-malware or anti-virus programs .

they may however , include a version of an antivirus and/or antimalware that is "bundled' (included with) their service ...

this is usually provided as a courtesy and one is not required to use the product .

or ... they may not include any solution at all and it is up to the user/customer to provide their own AV/AM programs .

most of the time there is a firewall "built into" the modem/router provided ...

simple settings are accessible by the customer ... the more involved stuff is accessed by vodafone from the internet side .

you may want to contact vodafone and explain the problems you are having .

if it is determined that there is a problem with your computer , then come back here and we will try to help you out .