Sign in to follow this  
mountaintree16

Hello everyone!

I found out about Malwarebytes through a friend I met online on a message board that I go to. She recommended it to me when I had a browswer hi-jack to antimalwarescanner . com

I have been using this product since late March and I am very happy with it.

I have also installed the program (free version) on the computers of several friends and they are happy with it too!

I just want to say I am am so grateful for this program and the people that make it. It is a wonderful program and it does a great job of ridding computers of nasty infections that many other programs can only remove partially or not at all. Before Malwarebytes, I didn't have much of a clue about all of the nasty things out there in the online world! I knew that there was spyware and malware, but I didn't really know exactly what that was and what it could do. I still don't fully know but I now have a better understanding of it.

So thank you and I look forward to trying to help whomever I can and look forward to working on any computer problems that I may encounter with the helpful and knowledgeable staff here! Hopefully those problems will be few though ;)

Take care and look forward to working with you!