Infected with Buynsave/Buuynsave on Chrome. Please help.

I have ran a plethora of programs, including hitman pro, adwCleaner, and Malwarebytes and cannot seem to get this off of my Chrome browser. 

I did have uTorrent installed but removed the program as per guidelines in the help section.

I am at my wit's end. I no longer get pop up ads but cannot get rid of this pesky extension. I've seen similar infestations fixed by other people here and appreciate all of the help.

Party Hard,

Steph

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• Root Admin
2014-12-15 21:29 - 2014-12-15 21:29 - 00164206 _____ () C:\Users\Doctor\Downloads\[kickass.so]dragon.age.inquisition.multi.9.incl.patch.2.and.dlc.cracked.3dm.torrent

2014-12-15 21:28 - 2014-12-15 21:28 - 00013059 _____ () C:\Users\Doctor\Downloads\[kickass.so]rurouni.kenshin.kyoto.inferno.2014.720p.hdrip.x264.aac.jyk (1).torrent

2014-12-15 21:27 - 2014-12-15 21:27 - 00013059 _____ () C:\Users\Doctor\Downloads\[kickass.so]rurouni.kenshin.kyoto.inferno.2014.720p.hdrip.x264.aac.jyk.torrent

I have ran a plethora of programs, including hitman pro, adwCleaner, and Malwarebytes and cannot seem to get this off of my Chrome browser. 

I did have uTorrent installed but removed the program as per guidelines in the help section. A previous post showed torrent files that I was unaware of. These things have now been uninstalled to the best of my knowledge. I desperately need assistance. If there are additional things that I need to do, please let me know.

I am at my wit's end. I no longer get pop up ads but cannot get rid of this pesky extension. I've seen similar infestations fixed by other people here and appreciate all of the help.

Regards,

Steph

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• 4 months later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!