Web Protection blocking internet access

Hello,
I installed malwarebytes pro recently (I've never had issues with it before). I decided to use my new USB to Ethernet adapter and it would not let me access the internet. When I diagnosed internet connection issues, it told me that it had to do with my firewall settings. Eventually, I disabled web protection on malwarebytes, just a shot in the dark, and it worked. I love every feature your program offers, and it breaks my heart that I would have to go without its web protection. Here's an interesting bit. I plugged my Ethernet cable into the broken port in the back of my desktop and held it there so it would keep a connection, tried it with web protection on, and it worked. It seems Malwarebytes just doesn't like the USB to Ethernet adapter. Is there anything I can do?

Hi:

IIRC, there are compatibility issues between MBAM and a small number of USB dongles and other devices.

In order for the staff to start to troubleshoot, they would need a wee bit of system information.

Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

It would also help to know the hardware specifics re: the USB-ethernet adapter, please (make, model, etc).

Thanks!