[SOLVED] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit V 1.05.1.1014... slows FireFox browser

jorgeem1717

I've been using Anti-Exploit Free for over a year and it has saved me a few times. But recently with the new V 1.05.1.1014 I've noticed that my Firefox has slowed down considerably. I re-installed it to see if that would fix  the issue and it still slows down FF. I also removed FF and did a re-install and that didn't help. So I have now removed Anti-Exploit and FF is back up to it's usual speed. What can be wrong with the new version? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.... Thanks ....

I've been using Anti-Exploit Free for over a year and it has saved me a few times. But recently with the new V 1.05.1.1014 I've noticed that my Firefox has slowed down considerably. I re-installed it to see if that would fix  the issue and it still slows down FF. I also removed FF and did a re-install and that didn't help. So I have now removed Anti-Exploit and FF is back up to it's usual speed. What can be wrong with the new version? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.... Thanks ....

I should read Anti-Exploit V 1.05.1.1015 and not 1014 ..........

I had similar issues with MBAE & FF

Installed the MBAE free trial version 1.05.1.1016.

All seems working fine now.

http://downloads.mal...s.org/file/mbae

Quoted from qbust to me:

(Staff Moderators)

<The installer/setup for all three of them (Free, Trial and Premium) is the same. If you are installing for the first time during the install it will ask if you want a 14-day trial mode. If you click continue without unchecking it will enable the 14-day trial. After the trial you can choose to continue using Free or upgrade to paid Premium. If you choose to continue with Free then Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit will still continue providing real-time protection against web-based exploits in browsers, browser add-ons and Java.>

Hope this help.