Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

[SOLVED] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit V 1.05.1.1014... slows FireFox browser

jorgeem1717

I've been using Anti-Exploit Free for over a year and it has saved me a few times. But recently with the new V 1.05.1.1014 I've noticed that my Firefox has slowed down considerably. I re-installed it to see if that would fix  the issue and it still slows down FF. I also removed FF and did a re-install and that didn't help. So I have now removed Anti-Exploit and FF is back up to it's usual speed. What can be wrong with the new version? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.... Thanks ....

I've been using Anti-Exploit Free for over a year and it has saved me a few times. But recently with the new V 1.05.1.1014 I've noticed that my Firefox has slowed down considerably. I re-installed it to see if that would fix  the issue and it still slows down FF. I also removed FF and did a re-install and that didn't help. So I have now removed Anti-Exploit and FF is back up to it's usual speed. What can be wrong with the new version? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.... Thanks ....

I should read Anti-Exploit V 1.05.1.1015 and not 1014 ..........

I had similar issues with MBAE & FF

Installed the MBAE free trial version 1.05.1.1016.

All seems working fine now.

http://downloads.mal...s.org/file/mbae

Quoted from qbust to me:

(Staff Moderators)

<The installer/setup for all three of them (Free, Trial and Premium) is the same. If you are installing for the first time during the install it will ask if you want a 14-day trial mode. If you click continue without unchecking it will enable the 14-day trial. After the trial you can choose to continue using Free or upgrade to paid Premium. If you choose to continue with Free then Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit will still continue providing real-time protection against web-based exploits in browsers, browser add-ons and Java.>

Hope this help.