How does one contact tech support?

I've tried using their 'Contact Consumer Support', filled out the boxes, but the 'submit' button doesn't do anything.

My issue is:My paid for MalWareBytes Anti-Malware asked me to update the database, and reboot, which I did.

After coming back up, I noticed that 'Real-Time Protection' was 'No protection', and when I click 'Fix Now', nothing happens.

Anyone know how to either fix this or contact tech support?

Thanks!

Hello tkmops:

Perhaps we can discover why your attempt to contact the Help Desk failed and also troubleshoot your issue. Please send the below requested diagnostic information in your next reply:

• Please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
Thank You. :)

Hello tkmops:

Your observations are quite conditionally correct.

However, if the instruction steps are closely followed, I promise that the "Add to Post" will appear on the right side of the window after the file has been uploaded, and validated for content and security.

Thank you.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

To answer your question, to contact tech support GO HERE and click on Contact Us

There is more going on with this computer that will require expert assistance, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Hi, tkmops:

It looks as if you have started a new topic in the malware removal section here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/161914-need-help-with-possibly-infected-computer/

Please be patient and wait for one of the expert helpers to assist you there, in that other thread.

Until then, please do not reply to it or "bump" it, as doing so could lead to inadvertent delay (the helpers look for threads with "0" replies).

As far as the "submit" button on the support web page, that appears to be a browser issue -- perhaps a "script blocker", such as "NoScript", or another privacy extension?

Normally, we would suggest trying a different browser.

However, there is no need to create a support ticket at the Help Desk now, as you already have a topic in the malware removal section.

(It drains precious support resources to seek help in 2 different venues for the same problem.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding,