Cannot Connect To Update Server

I am running Malwarebytes v2.0.4.1028, Premium.

My Database version is stuck on v2014.11.20.06, and will not update.

I have already followed the Clean Install found here with no luck.

Yesterday Malwarebytes asked me to install the newest version, which I did.  Afterwards everything appeared to be fine, and it was fully updated.

Today after booting up it is out of date, and even after following the clean install instructions it refuses to update.

Can I get some help please.

I'm having the same problem

@ek1118 For future reference, next time start your own topic, as everyone's computer is different...

Your logs show signs of an infection, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

You also show that you have software from IOBIT on this computer; here is some interesting reading for you....

The company behind this product was found to be stealing Malwarebytes database.

Personally I would not trust installing any software from a company that resorts to stealing someone's technology to sell their product.

Please see the following links and make up your own mind if you want to keep this on your system. If needed we can help you remove it.

Thank you

First of all the reason I used the reply box is because most forums I belong to (Avsim etc) once a thread is started on a topic then people with either comments or a similar issue reply within the thread. MBAM did finally update, so that's resolved. I ran scans with both MBAM and Norton 360. They came back clean. So if you could point out the possible infections I'd appreciate it. As far as the company's issues with IOBIT then appropriate legal action is in order