Vosteran.com hyjacked Google Chrome

This is odd.  Vosteran.com hijack google chrome on my computer a couple of days ago when a Russian web developer sent me it along with a file he shared with me on Skype... (yeah, stupid me), but this was a guy from whom I bought a theme....  anyways, spyhunter has a fix but my premium malwarebytes does not even have any subject related to it for the least...  Does anyone know how to remove this?

Whenever I click google chrome, it activates vosteran.com.  I need help to remove this, guys.  Thanks 

post-178850-0-78683700-1417107104_thumb.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers If the link there is broken, just post a new topic HERE

Thank you

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

FYI

At the moment, there is a broken link for "directions here" in the above-mentioned pinned topic. :(

So, here are the steps, with working links:

1. Start with the advice here: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

2. It includes advice to go here: I'm infected - What do I do now?

3. And then a NEW topic (with the requested scan logs attached) needs to be created here, please: Malware Removal Help