problems since my last scan

Hello dear forum users and staff.

As the title says, I've been having some troubles since my last scan(which found and quarantined many trojans and viruses).

before and after the scan, I had a problem that 3 windows of not responding Internet Explorer would pop up, and when I closed them,  they would just keep on being opened. Finally, I had to remove Internet Explorer EXE file to solve it(not a perfect solution, I know..).

Today, I still have a problem of windows being "not responsive" and I affraid that there are still traces or demegase of the virus.

Can someone help me with that?

Hi:

It does sound as if you may be infected.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps to expedite the process.

>>NOTE: There is -- at the moment -- a broken link in that pinned topic. :(  

So, please do the following:

1. Start here: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers
2. It includes advice to go here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
3. And then a NEW topic (with the requested scan logs attached) needs to be created here: Malware Removal Help

Thanks,