Compatibility with Panda Antivirus (PCOP)

Hi,

Since I don't seem to manage to get feedback from support, I'll try here:

- Is there a list to see which endpoint protections are compatible with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business?  I use Panda Cloud Office Protection and I don't want any issues with 2 solutions fighting over each other when a virus/malware has been found...

- Is it possible to get a trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business?  I need about 30 licenses if it works good.

Thank you.

Hi formatpro, and welcome to the Malwarebytes forums!

There currently is not a list of all of the compatible security solutions for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business. However, you can add your current security solution's files to the Ignore List of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and vice versa in Panda. This will prevent Malwarebytes from scanning or detecting the files, and should prevent any conflicts between the two programs. Additionally, since Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects files as they load into memory vs. on access, the detections will typically occur at different times and should not conflict.

Regarding a trial, you can submit a request to our sales team at this page: http://www.malwarebytes.org/business/mbam-licensing/. Once they receive the request they'll reach out to you with additional information about your trial options.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!