Help removing license in MBAM 1.75

Hello.

I use MBAM 2.0 for my Windows 8.1 OS and MBAM 1.75 for my Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter OS.

I actually need help with more than one thing in MBAM 1.75 because when I tick the box to enable protection, it does not want to tick it so my protection is disabled. Also, in MBAM 1.75, I don't know if it is possible to remove the assigned license in my MBAM 1.75.

I have already emailed Malwarebytes Support about this and am waiting for an answer.

I need help ASAP!!

Hi:

There is no feature to deactivate a license in version 1.x.

So, to remove the license from the system running 1.75, you may want to use the version 1.x removal tool, as explained here:

MBAM Clean Removal Process

Be sure to reboot when prompted.

BTW:

Is that the Business version of MBAM you are running on that Server?

(For the record, use of the consumer version of MBAM on Windows Server and in any sort of business/retail/corporate/government setting is not supported, and may be a violation of the EULA.  If you need help with installing or running MBAM for Business on the Windows Server platform, you can contact the Business Support Team >>here<<. They can also assist you with setting up proper licensing. :) )

Thanks,

And to take that one further, there is NO version of MBAM that has been fully tested or approved for use on any server platform.  The primary reason is the behavior of realtime protection in a server environment.  If you want realtime Malwarebytes protection on a server, the only thing we can offer you currently is Anti-Exploit.