Where i can find my license key?

Hi:

Assuming you purchased from the Malwarebytes online store....

1. The information will be in the confirmation email sent at the time of purchase.
  2. If you no longer have that email, or a printed copy of it, then you may contact the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.  They will look up the info and send it to you.  Their contact information is here: How do I obtain my license key or confirmation email? and here

EDIT: If you purchased online from a different vendor, e.g. Newegg, you'll need to contact them.  And if you purchased MBAM on a boxed CD, the info will be in the box (either on a card or on the CD sleeve).

Please let us know if that resolves your issue.

If not, there are some other ways to obtain the information, e.g. from the Windows registry, IF the computer previously had a licensed version of MBAM 1.x PRO installed, and IF the OS has not been reinstalled, and IF you are comfortable looking in the registry.  The procedure is explained here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

Thanks,

ok ty, i find the key form Hkey_local_machine.

Excellent!

is the same key that i have in a mail of 2011, it's possible?

Yes.

If you purchased a CONSUMER, 1-PC, lifetime license in 2011, the license ID and key are the same.

after each renewal remains the same?

Prior to March 2014, consumer licenses for MBAM 1.x were "lifetime" licenses for 1 PC.

These 1-PC, lifetime licenses were converted to 1-PC, lifetime licenses for MBAM 2.x

There was/is no renewal needed.

The only licenses that would need to be renewed would be a BUSINESS license, or a new type of CONSUMER, subscription license purchased after March 2014.

You said that you bought your license in 2011.

So, it should be a 1-PC, lifetime license.

If that is the case, and if it is a CONSUMER license, then there is no renewal needed.

If you are not sure, then you may contact the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.  They will look up the info confirm your license information.  Their contact information is here: How do I obtain my license key or confirmation email? and here

If you are referring to using the same 1-PC license to *reinstall* MBAM on the same computer, or to *transfer* the license to a new computer in the same household, then, YES, it would stay the same. :)

As long as the license is activated on ONLY 1 PC at a time, you should be fine.

ALSO, for additional information:

There is an FAQ Section here: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

And here are links to the MBAM 2.0 User Guide: Online and PDF

And there are many useful KB topics and videos at the helpdesk support page

Thanks,