Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

printing problems

I have an Asus vivo tab smart windows 8.1 tablet which was printing normally both in desktop and in apps. Suddenly a few weeks ago it would no longer print in any apps, I just get a message  saying  cannot  connect to printer. It still prints normally in desktop. Microsoft  engineer  said to do a clean boot start up  to identify the problem  which  showed that malwarebytes premium was the cause. I have confirmed this by uninstalling it and found it would print totally normally again. When I reinstalled it the problem reoccurred  and while it still prints  in desktop I again can no longer print from any apps. I am presuming  that an update has caused the problem as it had been printing normally for several  months before this  since I got the current printer ( canon mx455).

Any suggestions would be gratefully received as I want to continue using malwarebytes premium but I do need to be able to print as well

Many thanks