Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

I've never seen this kind of behavior before

doglet

Yesterday, I noticed that I could not launch my VPN program, Faceless.ME (which uses OpenVPN, I think). It went missing from my PC overnight, and was first noticed when my start menu link referenced a deleted executable. I tried downloading the software, but ALAS! I could not download it! Firefox reported the download contains no data. I then proceeded to download the EXE from my phone successfully. I transfered it to my PC and upon trying to launch it, the EXE was gone! YES gone! Additionally, I tried downloading mediaget at http://mediaget.com/download.php and received a blank page on visiting the URL.

PC is running Avast.

Malwarebytes found nothing.

Attached my GMER log: gmr.log

• 3 months later...