ragdollinformatique

I have several sites hosted with the same provider two of which are being blocked on an intermittent basis by Malwarebytes.

The pop-up from malwarebytes for both sites gives the ip 81.88.48.95

the two sites are hxxp://leragdoll.fr and hxxp://ragdollfrance.com I have contacted my provider and they say that the problem is not at their end. Can you help please?

The problem is very on and off within a few minutes interval the site can become available again; In fact I had started writing this mail at least 4 times in the last hour as when I went back to check before sending the mail to you the site was no longer being blocked.

Hi again,

This is the reply I got from my provider :

<Here's what I suggest, ask the Malwarebytes to contact us at abuse@amen.fr informing us of domain names infected and the infection. We will then endeavor to resolve the problem quickly.>

I can well imagine that you will say "thats their problem not ours", which is understandable, however I am am posting this request as I don't see any other way out of this situation.

Thanks again for taking time out to reply to me,

Best regards, Ian Faulkner.