Help cant restore quarantined items

I accidently quarantined things like registry keys, and it will not let me restore them, please help. I have not rebooted my computer yet after doing this, and I dont want to reboot if it going to screw up my PC. Is there anyway to restore these items?( I did not delete just quarantined.)

Hi:

Welcome.

Some registry keys are associated with PUPs and malware.
Before restoring these items, it might be a good idea to have the staff and experts review your scan log, to make sure that you are not restoring malicious or damaging items?

As such, we would be better able to accurately help you if you would please do the following:

• Follow the steps below to post the relevant SCAN LOG as an attachment to your next reply in this thread,
  • AND follow the steps in this pinned topic to produce 3 logs and post all of them as attachments to your next reply here, too: Diagnostic Logs (there will be 3 diagnostic logs: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and Checkresults.txt)

Thanks,
----------------------

How to get scan logs:
(Export log to save as a txt file for posting in the forum when requested)

• Open MBAM.
  • Click on the HISTORY tab > APPLICATION LOGS.
  • Double-click on the SCAN LOG which shows the date and time of the scan just performed (or the one you are asked to post).
  • Click EXPORT.
  • Click TEXT FILE (*.txt)
  • In the "Save File" dialog box which appears, click on DESKTOP.
  • In the FILE NAME box, type a name for your scan log.
  • A message box named "File Saved" should appear, stating that "Your file has been successfully exported".
  • Click OK.
  • Attach the saved log to your next reply.

Hi:

• Follow the steps below to post the relevant SCAN LOG as an attachment to your next reply in this thread,
  • AND follow the steps in this pinned topic to produce 3 logs and post all of them as attachments to your next reply here, too: Diagnostic Logs (there will be 3 diagnostic logs: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and Checkresults.txt)

We would be better able to help you if we could see the other requested logs, as well.

However most of the items in that scan log are PUPs -- there is more information about them here: What are the 'PUP' detections, are they threats, and should they be deleted?

It is generally safe to remove whatever MBAM has quarantined.

Having said that,
some PUPs can be rather stubborn to fully remove.
And, if you are not sure what to remove/quarantine and what to keep/ignore/restore, then it might be best to get some expert help.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware expert will assist you in the other area of the forum with scanning and cleaning your system.

Thanks,