Can't get into safe mode (black screen explorer.exe crashing/malware)

After i uninstalled a bunch of stuff on my pc, i shut down my pc.Later on, i log back in with a box saying something along the lines of explorer.exe crash log.I immediately notice that my there isn't anything on my desktop and its flashing/refreshing on my screen.I got a chance to set my computer to launch safe mode.After restarting my pc,after bios options, i get a black screen no cursor or anything.I have a recovery disk so i boot up system restore but im forced to select an operating system after i restart my pc (nothing actually showed up).Later on i do all the options but non of them work.I have the FarBar Recovery Scan Tool installed on my usb in my computer.What do i do now?

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.