Can't use Product Key.

I purchased Malwarebytes Anti-malware anti-exploit premium and when i go to install the program i am asked for the Product ID/Key and the ID shows a green check mark after i type it in but the Product Key shows nothing and then when i have the program up and try to Activate it then it tells me "Please enter a valid license ID and Key. What is going on? Do i need to return this and get a different copy?

Hi:

EDIT: Are you talking about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (MBAM) or Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium (MBAE)?

Reason for asking is that you mention MBAE, but you have posted in the MBAM help section.

They are different products, and they need separate licenses.

The license for MBAM will not work for MBAE, or vice versa.

--------------------------------

This is for MBAM:

Are you trying to type in the license ID and key, or are you copying/pasting them from the confirmation email sent at the time of purchase?

More often than not, the error occurs when the user makes an alphanumeric character substitution AND/OR adds an extra space before or after the string.
It happens to the best of us.
It says 'Invalid license information' when I try to activate the software.

This KB topic and video show how to do it: How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

License is XXXXX-XXXXX (no extra spaces)
Key is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (no extra spaces)

Please let us know if this resolves your issue,