IE browser & progs blipping out...

Good day, all

There is a main issue and a few simple hopefully simple questions.

The main issue: When clicking on "internet options", it appears, then blips out a second later. IE browser after a few days started blipping out in the same way. I did a system recovery (by stored date, not with disc, I don't have the disc). That done, all was back to normal. I THINK I know what caused it. Prior to the blipping out, I downloaded a few screen capture progs. The blip-out started, I restored, all fine, as mentioned. The only program I then downloaded since was "HyperCam 2", as I liked it and thought it was all good. Yet, after downloading it, the blipping out started again. I uninstalled it, then went to do another system recovery, but now can't---somewhere in there I lost my admin rights and it won't let me. Does not prompt for admin password and I can't remember the password, anyway! OY! The blipping out has not started with IE browser yet... Please help soon :(

Just tried copy/pasting hijackthis log, but no go...; I attached it.

hijackthis.log

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.

Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.