Malware bytes Android question

If I root my android device and after its done and I do a full scan with mbam on my android will it scan the files the root method has Install and check to make sure that the Dev of the root method is not spying on me with spyware. I just a worry wart I guess. I would like to root my Galaxy note 8 with Chainfire EU or another method . I hate how the note has a crap load of bloatware that used up 50% of the systems ram and there's a couple root apps I'd like to use. Also my tablet always loses WiFi signal every 20 mins so maybe there's a better app to help that. I have a nexus 5 which has really no bloatware and is easy to ticker with so I dont need root access plus I have all my contacts and stuff on my phone my tab I use for fun. Will mbam still work after root

If I root my android device and after its done and I do a full scan with mbam on my android will it scan the files the root method has Install and check to make sure that the Dev of the root method is not spying on me with spyware. I just a worry wart I guess. I would like to root my Galaxy note 8 with Chainfire EU or another method . I hate how the note has a crap load of bloatware that used up 50% of the systems ram and there's a couple root apps I'd like to use. Also my tablet always loses WiFi signal every 20 mins so maybe there's a better app to help that. I have a nexus 5 which has really no bloatware and is easy to ticker with so I dont need root access plus I have all my contacts and stuff on my phone my tab I use for fun. Will mbam still work after root

Hello,

MBAM Mobile does not support rooted android devices and we do not recommend rooting your device since it leave you open to all sorts of malware and malware can breach your mobile security. Even though we have not tested the functionality of our app on rooted devices the behviour of our app should be the same. 

1. Scan everything  as always

2. it does not delete file system 

3. detecting spy phones

Thanks