Suggestion: Delete more than 1 log at a time

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past but in a future release, could you allow the users to remove more than one log, but not all the logs at once instead of removing them one by one? I know how to manually remove the logs because I know the destination folder when they are created. However, some users might not know this off hand and may want to delete logs from the GUI. It becomes tedious if you want to delete more than say 10-15 logs at a time. Thanks in advance for all your hard work!

Keith

exile,

But you run into that same problem of deleting ALL of the logs, instead of just a few. Let's say I wanted to keep this month's logs but delete everything else. I couldn't do that right now with CCleaner and it might take forever through MBAM's GUI if I had 4 or 5 logs every month since January. It's not a huge deal as I said, I know where to go to delete them in bulk but most average users may not. And we are about making things easy!