Startup delay and Notifications

Has been quite some time since I posted in this forum as I have been using version 1.75 and had absolutely no problems with it. Great program version. Having tried various 2.0 versions and not being satifisfied with any of the past ones I had reverted back to 1.75. So now my question regarding notifications

Rather than start a new thread I figured I post to this one as it does pertain to Notifications in a way although opposite to the OP question. 2.0.3.1025 seems to have settled in quite well now. Still wondering about the "Delay Protection at Startup" persists to remain checked after being unchecked  many times. Also I have "Show notification after successful update" box checked in Automated Update scheduling, Check for updates section. So far I don't see any notification other than in the Program Data, Malwarebytes logs or mouse over MBAM icon in lower tool bar. Clarification on these would be appreciated.

• Root Admin

Please see the following post reguarding this issue.
15 second startup delay

I would recommend doing the following for a clean install of the program so that you know for sure no issues are due to mixed file versions or similar issues that might be encountered by installing over the top of a previous version.

1. Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs
  3. NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thank You