database missing or corrupt, protection disabled

this morning three different computers all had splash screen saying database missing or corrupt needs to download new database, also said in seperate splash screen protection disabled ? there has to be a program problem why this keeps happening, this same issue has come up numerous times over the past few weeks, I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

Hello lugnut:

Please follow the steps in the pinned procedure below:

Malicious Website Protection disabled

Please advise your results in a reply to this thread. Thank you.

I did everything you said in above message including reinstalling program but this issue keeps coming back, please check the program on your side for a solution because users can't spend hours trying to fix a problem that keeps coming back, please repond thanks, and when is scheduled scan date on dash board getting fixed this has been wrong since new program many weeks ago.

I think I know what happened, there was a program update from 2.02 to 2.03 and I think when it tried to update this morning it failed and that's what caused the database issue, I manually updated to version 2.03 and now will watch to see if problem reapears.

• Root Admin

I'm sorry but if the posted fix is not correcting your issue and you have downloaded the latest version of the program and reinstalled then there is something else wrong as a reinstall replaces the known bad file. As such please open your own new topic and ask for help and we will assist you one-on-one. any other posts not from lugnut in this topic will be deleted.

Please see the following link which will help to resolve this issue.

Malicious Website Protection disabled

Thank you

@lugnut

Please read the following and post back the 3 requested logs.

Diagnostic Logs

Thank you