tasanhalas

Kernel_data_inpage_error(spaceport.sys) on boot

Maybe ?
I don't know because the system is not in front of me and it is setup in another language.

EDIT:

I'm turning the pc on, this error shows up mid-booting up "kernel_data_inpage_error(spaceport.sys)" the pc proceds to restart the booting up and it works the second time... But this error can´t be good, and the pc is only a few days old..

Are you still getting "kernel_data_inpage_error(spaceport.sys" ?

I also noticed I have two devices with yellow triangle the windows can´t update or install drivers for:

Network driver - Localization: Barring PCI 3, driver 0, Function 0

Unknown device - Localization: in System compatible with Microsoft ACPI

One of those should be gone now - Yes ?

Yes the network driver problem is gone, just the other one, the airplane mode, is left. Once I get home I'll restart it a few times to see what happens. Anything you would like translated just say

Obrigado.

Could you please check to see if you have an English PDF manual on this platform on the CD/DVD.

Could you please attach it in your reply.

• Choose "More Reply Options" on the bottom Right of the Web Form  
  • Now choose "Attach Files" on the bottom Left of the Web Form.  
  • Browse and find the PDF file.  
  • Choose "Add Reply" and there's your post with your attachment(s)

According to the manual there are multiple WiFi "factory option" available.  Some w/Bluetooth and some without.  Unfortunately it does not provide actual model numbers.

Built-In 10/100/1000Mb Base-TX Ethernet LAN

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2*2 802.11 a/c) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN + Bluetooth Combo Module (Factory Option)

Intel® Wireless-N 7260 (2*2 802.11 b/g/n) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN + Bluetooth Combo Module (Factory Option)

Intel® Wireless-N 3160 (1*1 802.11 a/c) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN + Bluetooth Combo Module (Factory Option)

(802.11b/g/n) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN + Bluetooth V4.0+LE Combo Module (Factory Option)

(802.11b/g/n) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN Module with PCIe Interface (Factory Option)

Qualcomm® Atheros Killer™ Wireless-N 1202 Dual Band (2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n) Half Mini-Card PCIe WLAN + Bluetooth Combo Module (Factory Option)

Please load Device Manager.

Expand the "Network adapters" section as you see below.  See what is listed and translate for me as well as grab a screenshot like I have below.

post-14644-0-46146000-1412989158_thumb.j

EDIT:

The manual is very generic.  At most it states there is an "A", "B" and "C" model.

Mine is B

Batteries

Bluetooth

Computer

Storage controllers

Sound, video and game controllers

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

USB controllers

Human interface

Image processing device

Software devices

Memory technology devices

System devices

In/out audio

Printing line

Monitor

Others

......Unknown

Periphericals XBOX

Network card

Graphic card

processors

mouses...

keyboard

Drives Unit

DVD drives

post-174017-0-05861900-1412994695_thumb.

Thanx but the "Network adapters" section (or something to that effect) has not been expanded.

From that we see you have a Realtek Gigabit Ethernet NIC and Intel WiFi N 7260 and Bluetooh.  So we know you can connect wirelessly and via wired Ethernet.

If the errors are gone then you can update the OS via Windows Update ( based upon the fact you just reinstalled the OS ) and install all your intended applications.