Running mbam in cmd when even safe mode does not work x64w7

Can you please tell me how do I run mbam and get updates done via console. As the title suggests I am on x64w7en PC and presently having the KSOD symptoms with absolutely no access to windows even via safe mode. I need to run mbam via dos but I get the following error. I take it its because I am trying to run a 32bit app via 64bit console. Any help will be appreciated or may be evena fix to this black screen issue.

I do not want to re-imagex the system and I want to find a workaround. thanks

"the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present"

Hello and :welcome: :

It sounds as if you may be infected?

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps to expedite the process.

>>If you cannot run the requested preliminary scans because the system is crippled by malware, please just start a new topic in the malware removal section anyway.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue and with getting cleaned up.

Thanks,